Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Professor's 40 Breeder

Professor

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was gonna buy 45lbs of dry rock from bulk reef supply, it comes out to $157, for 149.99 I can get a 45lb box of Fiji live rock. It only makes sense to buy the live rock instead of the dry rock.

What was the original question??? :huh:

Just to set the record straight, I don't waste the bones of my enemies on fish tanks, I grind them up to make me bread!

Pumarjr,

I used rock consolidated from all my established tanks at the time, plus a few pieces from a friend who took their tank down and a few new choice pieces from the LFS. No dry rock in this one, although my pico is entirely made with dry rock.

PS: I love the Professor Badass pic! Original credit/rights go to DHaut on that one because I think he posted it a couple of pages back. Very shortly it will be my new avatar. Can anyone help an old man out and put a Santa Hat on him for me?

-Prof

Original credit/rights go to DHaut on that one because I think he posted it a couple of pages back.

Credit where credit is due: Props, D. Always one step ahead! :happy:

Proffessor I posted a new thread about starting this tank over. Would be great to know your input. Thanks for everything thus far.

I will wander over and check it out!

Archived