Coral Vue Hydros

any experience with freshmarine.com?

pudge1515

hey guys i was wondering if anyone has any experience with buying fish from freshmarine.com casue they have a wartskin angler that I am looking at getting but I cant seem to find any reviews for their site. Also if anyone else knows where I can purchase a wartskin it would much appreciated.

Thanks guys

BustytheSnowMaam
hey guys i was wondering if anyone has any experience with buying fish from freshmarine.com casue they have a wartskin angler that I am looking at getting but I cant seem to find any reviews for their site. Also if anyone else knows where I can purchase a wartskin it would much appreciated.

Thanks guys

don't know about freshmarine, but Liveaquaria has wartskin anglers in their Diver's Den. Just be sure to ask them to include a heat pack. ;)

• 3 years later...

Thanks guys

Well I do have an experience of shopping from them. Its quite simple to order online from their website. Here I found your required product http://www.freshmarine.com/wartskin-frogfish.html you can click on buy now and then fill out the required information of shipping and billing. You will surely gonna get the your desired product with in time.

2 to 1 Nicole works for the company.

If she does then she is insulting our intelligence and deserves a ban...

It almost sounds like she's a robot.

• 4 months later...
showravhauqe

Thanks guys

Freshmarine is one of the best site for purchasing fish. Some competitor of freshmarine trying to move down.

check this link http://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.freshmarine.com

• 1 year later...

how I was about to order from them and so I googled "freshmarine.com nano reef" and I just laughed at these posts by their "bots". very easy decision not to order from them now!

• 3 years later...

I just purchased a Lion fish from this so called company. When i received the fish it had died. This company is located in California and I live in NY. This poor fish was packaged in a normal box with a 1/4" foam insulation...that is it. The box was not label live fish handle with care. There was no heating pads to keep the fish at the correct temperature during transport, so when i received the fish the water in the bag was ice cold. No packaging peanuts to keep the bag from rolling around inside the box. I have bought fish online before from Liveaquaria..maybe this company should buy a fish from Liveaquria to see how to properly ship a live fish. So i called the company and they denied that the box the fish was shipped in was theirs and denied a refund. What a joke. I wonder how many other fish they have shipped died this way.  See attached photos

20180131_162021.jpg

20180131_191744.jpg

20180131_191748.jpg

20180131_191750.jpg

20180131_191752.jpg

20180131_191756.jpg

5a81e52d1bd0d_FreshMarineEmailConfirmationofpayment.thumb.jpg.e611f2918c359b04ca552bfc62fad69a.jpg

Update to my story.. I filed a report with the better business bureau in California and I was informed by the better business bureau that FreshMarine.com stated i was not a customer of theirs.  I proceed to and a email chain of 20 emails that included a payment confirmation from them.  Please past this on to anyone buying online

• 2 years later...
On 5/17/2012 at 3:57 PM, NicoleH said:

Well I do have an experience of shopping from them. Its quite simple to order online from their website. Here I found your required product http://www.freshmarine.com/wartskin-frogfish.html you can click on buy now and then fill out the required information of shipping and billing. You will surely gonna get the your desired product with in time.

The above response was written by freshmarine.com. Steer clear of these scammers. FreshMarine.com is NOT a place you want to do business with. Just look up FreshMarine.com BBB rating & you’ll see what I mean.