Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

NRF's MAXeffort- now powered by nanobox :)

Needreefunds

So that didn't take long huh?

You guys should know I can't keep a secret from my buds.

So I ordered it on the 12th. I was supposed to get a notification from "the carrier" with a delivery date.

"free" home delivery, that cost $15 and change LOL...whatever... it was the best price around.

So they said 7-10 working days for delivery. I waited, waited, complained to some of you LOL...waited.

Decided to shoot them an email today., They send me the phone number to call, they in turn tell me it shipped on the 15th and is on time??? :huh: also gave me a tracking number. I check it and it seems the tank has been sitting at a nearby terminal since Tuesday the 20th! :rant::angry:

Ok, so after almost having it set up for a Monday delivery my wife took control, called again and arranged for us to pick up tonight. omgomgomg:happydance:omgomgomg:happydance:

Yes, at times hers are larger than mine. That's all I will say on that subject LOL, let's move on shall we?

OK, We pick it up at a Fedex terminal. On a pallet, three boxes ( starter kit, tank, and stand wrapped in plastic. Looks good , so they forklift that sucker onto the back of my 1996 GMC pickup and home I go. SLOOOWWLY that is.

In NJ at about 5:30, slowly is pretty much the only way anyhow....... <_<

As of right now, stand is together and the tank is sitting upon it and life is good.

For those who have not followed this big goofball before, this tank will come to be from two others I am taking down. My 12 gallon Nano cube, and my 20L prop tank. Busy weekend ahead of me and I love every minute of it. I will try to get some pics up soon, but you have seen them before I'm sure.

--Richie :P

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oooh what tank is it...I am so outta the loop haha

or is it a surprise :P

Not enough clues?? :lol:

Read the title again, then get back to me.... :happy:

id say a redsea max. hahaha your wife has bigger..............................

Doeet.................................

Ill have something new shortly also

id say a redsea max. hahaha your wife has bigger..............................

Doeet.................................

Ill have something new shortly also

:lol: Yessir...RSM it is.

LOL, you always have something new. :P

Yay errybody gets new tankz! omgomgomg

Yeah right??

Economy is in da chitter and I have read about, like three new tanks tonight already!

Like I told some other peeps, I will actually be running one less system, so this was an economical upgrade. :happy:

PICS NOW!!!

:P okay, okay....

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

Dassall for now. No, I did not take the time to crop out the cruddy pillow behind the tank. I wash my Jets pillow every year they win the Super bowl, weather it needs it or not! :happy:

what no octoberfest. wth

Pfft, I wish.

Next fall I stock up the garage with it. You won't be able to find a bottle of that stuff in any store within a mile radius of my house next Sept. ;)

:lol:

sweet!!1 im followin!!

Thanks! Great to have you along :P

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg:wub:

Yeawrite?

:P

Looking forward to the updates!

Thanx Jenna, and I am looking forward to posting them. :happy:

OK, so right now all I can say is dang my RODI is slow today.....

Prop tank is half down, RSM is moved into position and has what looks like a drop of water in it.

Still need to take apart the sump and I better do this soon cuz da house smells like the bay at low tide :eek:

TTFN

RSM is such a crappy tank.

Yes, I am starting to realize this now....

You are not welcome in our club.

Nor do I wish to be.

Besides, your equipment can't even drill straight and you smell funny.

You return tank now and go get biocube like the rest. K-Bye.

Thankx for the tip, but after following the last one........ :slap:

Archived