SaltCritters.com

inTank (www.mediabaskets.com)

touchthebutt

I placed an order sunday for the Biocube29 kit ( media basket, fuge, fishsaver), filter floss, chemipure, purigen, and the K2 pump. Large pricey order but free shipping! according to tracking, my package is due to arrive tomorrow (wed)! Now thats fast shipping. I cant wait to recieve and install.

My son picked up the BC8 on Sunday ( after I placed my order UGH!) I am really wanting to pick up the mediabasket and fish saver for that and the nano pump along with the chemipure and purigen? . gotta wait for the $$ to be available though. I noticed on checkout that there is a place for a coupon code. Where do I get a coupon?

biocube14chic

According to my tracking# I'm supposed to get mine on Thursday!!!! So excited!!!! Does the water direction piece have to be glued or is it already assembled? And I've seen pics of the basket already installed and notice that the grate has no filter floss doesn't the filter floss go on the top of the first grate?

just got my Fuge rack dropped into my new 8g bio.

love the water diverter too. genius..

heres a photo of what it looks like "IN TANK" if you will.

LightintheFuge.jpg

This is what I mean doesn't the floss go on top of the first grate?

The water direction pieces must be glued to the stay hold if you want to use them. We do not do this because every tank is different and it allows you to adjust the flow yourself.

There are video directions for the particular products but this one for the BC14MR shows the direction pieces being "built". First video on the page

http://shop.mediabaskets.com/BioCube-14-Me...sket-BC14MR.htm

This is what I mean doesn't the floss go on top of the first grate?

Yes. This person did not have the floss installed for whatever reason, maybe to show the water flow. They also have their water level a little to low. Place the filter floss on top for easy changes and to catch all detritus.

I like seeing older pictures of the white egg crate.

biocube14chic
The water direction pieces must be glued to the stay hold if you want to use them. We do not do this because every tank is different and it allows you to adjust the flow yourself.

There are video directions for the particular products but this one for the BC14MR shows the direction pieces being "built". First video on the page

http://shop.mediabaskets.com/BioCube-14-Me...sket-BC14MR.htm

Yes. This person did not have the floss installed for whatever reason, maybe to show the water flow. They also have their water level a little to low. Place the filter floss on top for easy changes and to catch all detritus.

How high should the water level be if I use the floss? Should it be up to the rim of the media basket?

Noob question what does the MR stand for in BC14MR?

And how long does the filter floss from InTank last?

Also does the assembled water flow piece just sit on the back chamber divider or is it supposed to be glued on? I don't believe it's supposed to be glued on otherwise it can't be removed but just wanted to make sure.

Wowzers!!!! :happydance: got my order today! Already installed everything and I love it. My fishy's will be happy (when I get some). cant wait to order the stuff for my sons bc8! If only that darned money tree seed I planted would start growing already! fingerscrossed fingerscrossed :bling: :bling:

Love my media basket!!! How far along do I ad my chemi pure? And also Stevie should I have two of the clips that hold the basket in place? Because I only recieved one and the YouTube vid shows a clip on each side?

1. What media basket do you have? We make quite a few. Guessing by your description you are seeing a stay hold for a fish saver and mistaking that for some other clip for a media basket.

2. add chemical media after your cycle.

• 11 months later...

My inTank Tunze 9002 skimmer cup arrived yesterday and just as I was expecting it looks and works great.

A+ great product, fast shipping, well packaged

Thanks Steve

Thank you for allowing me to feed the oompa loompas in the plastic factory today Matt. They appreciate the calories and are happy to eat 1-2 times per week. You can actually write your purchase off as a charitable contribution.

• 11 months later...

2 days from order to opening the box?! Those are some fast oompas.

Running this on the NC28 with the fuge light, should the algae go on the bottom or in the middle? I will run floss on top and purigen in the other. (I am also running carbon and GFO in a reactor). Bottom chamber because it is bigger or middle for the containment?

Thanks again for the well built product in a freaky fast manner.

Archived