Pod Your Reef

I found the ideal nano-sized hippo tang.

jjohnson3

While walking in hobby lobby I stumbled upon a tube of coral reef fishes made of silicone! It has a hippo tang, percula clown, and many other things. They are like $6.99. The hippo tang look exceptionally real! Sorry...Ihave pics but I cannot post them. I am gonna wash the hippo tang and hang it in my tank with fishing line that way it will move arond like a real fish does. The best part? It stays around 1.5 inches! Do not call me a dumbAZZ for this...

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
While walking in hobby lobby I stumbled upon a tube of coral reef fishes made of silicone! It has a hippo tang, percula clown, and many other things. They are like $6.99. The hippo tang look exceptionally real! Sorry...Ihave pics but I cannot post them. I am gonna wash the hippo tang and hang it in my tank with fishing line that way it will move arond like a real fish does. The best part? It stays around 1.5 inches! Do not call me a dumbAZZ for this...

WTF?

WTF?

I realize that a REAL hippo tang will die in my tank. 38 gallons. So, I found this one, made of silicone, and is about 1.5 inches. It looks almost just like the real thing, and costs about 50 cents! :)

want my 22 seconds back.....

Its really cool! I havent put it in my tank and probably wont. I just thought it was cool. Who knows? I might put it in there

You should totally go back to the store, buy them all, and sell them for profit!

That sounds like a good idea to me!

burtbollinger

yet another reason why he is the only guy whose posts I block....since 2005, one guy. jjhonson. The problem is, I see his stuff pop up, and I just have to look....like a carwreck.

yet another reason why he is the only guy whose posts I block....since 2005, one guy. jjhonson. The problem is, I see his stuff pop up, and I just have to look....like a carwreck.

rubber neck :P

jj we need pics of this in ur tank.

Hey DA! I have only been her since october of last year! Pics coming soon. Tomorrow! Maybe tonight.

Archived