Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Ando's 29g. Since October 08'

Ando

I took the underwater photos with a Olympus stylus camera.... They go 33 feet underwater.

I changed my t5's to mh bc I wanted the shimmering affect. My corals seem to like the mh better as well. As for evaporation.... My tank EATS water like crazy. But I have 40 gallons of fresh ro/di water ready at all times, so it's not a big deal. I also have a top off but it has not been working correctly so I manually top it off right now.

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

some new pics.

poker star monti.... This thing has came back from the dead!

PB170033.jpg

some zoos. looks really red in person

PB170031.jpg

trying to grow some zoos on the back wall.

PB030029.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Cool orange looking zoos. Hahaha. I dunno what they're called...

I'm currently in the process of finding a chiller. Anything you guys would recommend would help..

Cool orange looking zoos. Hahaha. I dunno what they're called...

I'm currently in the process of finding a chiller. Anything you guys would recommend would help..

you need a chiller this time of year?

Well my heater broke so my tank has been going down to 74 and about 81 when lights are on. I don't like my tank fluctuating that much... I'm just going to buy a chiller. It would be nice for summer time too. In the summer my tank goes up to 85 even with 2 fans running... Guess that's what I get for having a 250 watt mh ha.

Ando, if I remember correctly you are in the BayArea? I have a chiller that I'm not working if you are interested in buying it. Nice tank btw.

• 2 weeks later...

which ones lol

Ando, if I remember correctly you are in the BayArea? I have a chiller that I'm not working if you are interested in buying it. Nice tank btw.

Fill me in with the details on this chiller please?

• 1 year later...

Archived