Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

November 2008 - El Fabuloso

Christopher Marks

You have inspired me to put more effort into my pico. It has been sitting with nothing but rocks for months. To give you an idea, it was Christmas or birthday present from last year.

Thanks for the all compliments!

You have inspired me to put more effort into my pico. It has been sitting with nothing but rocks for months. To give you an idea, it was Christmas or birthday present from last year.

Wow. That's around the same time I started my tank! You better get cracking. :lol: But seriously though, everyone should get a pico. With sexy shrimps, but that goes without saying.

I get all my corals locally

Really? Where are you shopping? I haven't seen corals like that around here in a couple years.

Congrats, btw. :flower:

Thanks for all the comments! :happydance:

Really? Where are you shopping? I haven't seen corals like that around here in a couple years.

Yes, locally.

Lucky Tropical Fish:

• Montipora cap.

• Galaxy coral

• Fungia

• Xenia

• Orange yuma

• Green striped mushrooms

• Zoas

Atlantis:

• GSP

• Daisy polyps

• Palys

• Zoas

Tropical Expressions:

• Florida rics

• Zoas

Green Valley Aquarium:

• Blastomussa merleti

• Palys

Trop-Aquarium:

• Blue cloves

You should! The prices are disheartening but I like to haggle. ;) I was just at Lucky today and scored a nice candy cane for $20 so I guess I can add that to my list.

P.S. GV Aquarium closed down in case you didn't get the memo. :(

OMG WHAT?! omgomgomg

I was going to get some LR from them in a couple weeks. They just did that big remodel over to all-marine, too.

Damn shame. Now where am I going to find good Florida rock? :(

Yes, they closed a month ago due to the bad economy. Of course their location didn't help much either. They had a two-week long closing sale where they sold everything but it was still way too expensive. <_<

• 2 weeks later...

Absolutely Incredible, beautiful tank Fabuloso

It's hard to believe its just 3 gals. Looks like a much bigger tank in the photos. Keep up the good work and when I decide to ever set mine up if I can get it to look just 1/2 as good as yours I will be happy.

Cheers :D

• 2 months later...

Hi,

Great looking tank! I am going to try giving this a go :) But after reading your page I have a question already, Why do you spray paint the back of the tank? And what colour did u choose? Mine will be here this friday and I am wondering if thats something that should be done.

thanks

Bill

• 10 months later...

Archived