Innovative Marine Aquariums

Yellow Clove Polyps

zook

Are these real? Anyone has them or knows of a good source to get them. Let me know. Thanks!

Yes theyre real, I have the green ones, and love how they look. I just recently bought my frag from reefgardeners.net.

Yes theyre real, I have the green ones, and love how they look. I just recently bought my frag from reefgardeners.net.

I have the green ones in my tank as well. Does anyone have the yellow morph?

I had both also. The ones on the right they call them golden flake cloves. I have some yellow tip ones, and neon green tipped.

The golden flakes are small and they are hard to find they are real feathery. There are other types that have orange tips like that picture but the structure and size are different than the golden flake type cloves.

That's awesome to know, thanks for the info Roxy ;)

I had both also. The ones on the right they call them golden flake cloves. I have some yellow tip ones, and neon green tipped.

The golden flakes are small and they are hard to find they are real feathery. There are other types that have orange tips like that picture but the structure and size are different than the golden flake type cloves.

• 6 years later...

Are these real? Anyone has them or knows of a good source to get them. Let me know. Thanks!

They are called yellow tipped neon clove polyps and they are one of my absolute favorites. You should see them when they are healthy.

Archived