SaltCritters.com

BioCube and Aquapod Products from inTank

StevieT

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was suprised, to be suprised... not that i expected crap, but man... REALLY nice. :-)

Easiest mod of all times. Even easier than cutting the tab off chamber one. Really the hardest part was standing there thinking "did i just install that right?" and figuring out... infact... it is that easy.

butterfly_angel03

Thank you for the quick shipping of my media basket and fuge light!! You are a great person to deal with and are very quick to answer all questions!! I would definately order from you again... And by the way you must be a perfectionist because there is barely a scratch or chip on my media basket :)!!! Amazing!

Thank you! I am above a perfectionist when it comes to these media baskets. I try to make them come out a near perfect as myself and the builders can manufacture. Enjoy :)

I was suprised, to be suprised... not that i expected crap, but man... REALLY nice. :-)

Easiest mod of all times. Even easier than cutting the tab off chamber one. Really the hardest part was standing there thinking "did i just install that right?" and figuring out... infact... it is that easy.

That is great to hear. I designed them as if I was using the product, which was how this whole thing got started.

Great product. I oredered the aquapod 24g media basket and was wondering how to make it less quieter when the water falls down from the surface?

Well I'm using a maxi jet 1200 and I think its pushing too much water out in the back chamber its usually about half way full. If I put more filter floss then it'll just slow the water flow.

The MR seems amazing. I live in toronto. I am waiting for my BC14 modded by nanotuner.

It will arrive next week. After that, I will order MR and submersible light.

I just want to ask how long it's gonna take for shipping since I am live in canada.

The MR seems amazing. I live in toronto. I am waiting for my BC14 modded by nanotuner.

It will arrive next week. After that, I will order MR and submersible light.

I just want to ask how long it's gonna take for shipping since I am live in canada.

Average time to Canada depending on what area you are in is 4-6 shipping (business) days.

Here are my shipping terms and details

http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo229/i...ingInfoJPEG.jpg

ShippingInfoJPEG.jpg

Well I'm using a maxi jet 1200 and I think its pushing too much water out in the back chamber its usually about half way full. If I put more filter floss then it'll just slow the water flow.

So if you add more water to the rear chambers that would not equalize out the levels?

• 2 years later...
Rollermonkey

I had heard about these racks before I even had my tank, and ordered one as soon as I had chosen a model.

When it arrived, I just assumed that it was a big company with great craftsmanship. I am pleased to learn it is a small business, and I enjoyed reading about the R&D of these products.

Can't wait to see what you pull off next!

Thanks Rollermonkey

We try to present the best looking packaging possible even as a small business :)

Thanks Rollermonkey

We try to present the best looking packaging possible even as a small business :)

Even your tape is sexy.

Archived