Coral Vue Hydros

Yellowtail Fusilier... any one ever heard of it?

nanoreefnate

nanoreefnate

well... a couple of months ago i went on vacation with my family to Lake Tahoe... there we found a petstore called Petstation that had a great selection of coral and fish... one of the fish stood out to me the most though... the YELLOWTAIL FUSILIER... so i got one of those big styrofoam boxes from longs... got an air pump... some RO filtered water and a small bag of salt... the next day we were leaving Tahoe and we picked up some crazy mushroom rock with some oyster and a barnacle and that fish... so we went home i acclimated it and put it in the tank... the next day i researched it and found barely anything about it.... so... if anyone knows anything other than its a great tasting fish(bought a dead one from the supermarket and steamed it) can anyone tell me if this fish has any special requirments... that would be great.... oh and heres a link to an image of one... http://www.cep.unep.org/operational-compon...view_fullscreen

• 7 years later...
Roshan8768

well... a couple of months ago i went on vacation with my family to Lake Tahoe... there we found a petstore called Petstation that had a great selection of coral and fish... one of the fish stood out to me the most though... the YELLOWTAIL FUSILIER... so i got one of those big styrofoam boxes from longs... got an air pump... some RO filtered water and a small bag of salt... the next day we were leaving Tahoe and we picked up some crazy mushroom rock with some oyster and a barnacle and that fish... so we went home i acclimated it and put it in the tank... the next day i researched it and found barely anything about it.... so... if anyone knows anything other than its a great tasting fish(bought a dead one from the supermarket and steamed it) can anyone tell me if this fish has any special requirments... that would be great.... oh and heres a link to an image of one... http://www.cep.unep.org/operational-compon...view_fullscreen

I know its been forever, but I see that you are still active on this site. How did it go with your yellow tail fusilier? Curious as I picked up a couple of these fish. I know they get big, but I know someone who can take them when the time comes

Archived