Innovative Marine Aquariums

Cuboy 4.5g! RIP! last pictures of my pico page 11

cuboy

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just got a green clown goby. my LFS just received about 20 of them. I was going to wait and add him later, but I decided to get it now since they're small.

Pictures will be added once I get some.

anyone know what this is called?

04.jpg

Goniopora (Flowerpot Coral). Can be difficult to keep, especially in a small tank. Nice coloring though.

I agree with Evil... those are very hard to keep. They work best in large and some-what dirty systems since they have been know to live more on waste/detris. I tried to keep one in my 15g nano and it lasted about 2 months.. Good luck

Next on my list is a frogspawn / hammer.

What else should I stock my tank with?

I had a frogspawn in my picotope and you can only have about two heads in there or it is too much LOL. But I really liked it in mine and if you put it in the middle sand area it would make a nice center piece. I've since moved it to my frag tank for now. I've got mushrooms, zoa's, rics, an acan, and a digitata. You might try a Monti Digitata as mine is doing well in there. Tanks looks great!!. OOOO Almost forgot. Get some Sexy shrimp. I've got 3 in mine and they are sooo awesome in a small tank. they don't get lost and are very busy all day long.

Steve

Did you know that xenia and zoas get into chemical warfare? Xenia will never thrive if zoas are present. Mind you that isn't necessarily a bad thing :P

But nice little tank :)

Yes Sexy Shrimp is definately on my list. I want to get my tank stocked decently before I add the sexiness.

Yeah, New List

1 head of frogspawn

Rics

candy canes

maybe some more zoa and different cloves.

I'm really not into mushrooms, but maybe after i'm satisfied and I have some spare room, some stripped shrooms.

thanks for your suggestions!

Did you know that xenia and zoas get into chemical warfare? Xenia will never thrive if zoas are present. Mind you that isn't necessarily a bad thing :P

But nice little tank :)

good! I don't want my xenia growing like weeds! but they are still growing right now, I've found a lot of tiny xenia popping up all over the frag it came on. Will it prevent my zoas from thriving?

My zoas and xenia were always unhappy when I had them both in my tank (24g). My xenia grew like wildfire until I started adding zoas and on the other side as soon as I got rid of my xenia my zoas exploded. They didn't kill each other just inhibited each others growth...

My zoas and xenia were always unhappy when I had them both in my tank (24g). My xenia grew like wildfire until I started adding zoas and on the other side as soon as I got rid of my xenia my zoas exploded. They didn't kill each other just inhibited each others growth...

That's weird... I have both in my tank, and get amazing growth out of both?

Goniopora (Flowerpot Coral). Can be difficult to keep, especially in a small tank. Nice coloring though.

Yes, no good for your tank. Send the Goniopora to me. Now. But leave the glowstick inside it.

PM me for my address. And you'll pick up the shipping.

<end jedi mind trick>

Beautiful!

Yes, no good for your tank. Send the Goniopora to me. Now. But leave the glowstick inside it.

PM me for my address. And you'll pick up the shipping.

<end jedi mind trick>

Beautiful!

Thanks, it surely is a beauty! hopefully it will be fine in my tank.

Saw these for the first time at my lfs, $50 and I did not look at what light it was. This I could place in my office np. This great set up makes me want to do it and the lfs has enough tonga left...

Archived