Innovative Marine Aquariums

All-In-One Full Tank Shot Thread

AcroporaLokani

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

here is mine 40breeder AIO

gallery_74206_3_275255.jpg

hey mate, love the tank, i was just wondering how you keep you sps looking so healthy?, i'm looking into getting some hardy sps coral for my AIO but i'm just having a issue with nitrates atm.

reefnewbie1985

hey mate, love the tank, i was just wondering how you keep you sps looking so healthy?, i'm looking into getting some hardy sps coral for my AIO but i'm just having a issue with nitrates atm.

hi jake here is the aio section of my tank. im running upflow ats (clean screen every 2 weeks). carbon/chemical pure/elite. im doing 5gallon water change weekly and dosing randy2part (recipe2)

gallery_74206_7_323204.jpg

gallery_74206_7_363230.jpg

gallery_74206_7_567204.jpg

hi jake here is the aio section of my tank. im running upflow ats (clean screen every 2 weeks). carbon/chemical pure/elite. im doing 5gallon water change weekly and dosing randy2part (recipe2)

gallery_74206_7_323204.jpg

gallery_74206_7_363230.jpg

gallery_74206_7_567204.jpg

thanks for, i really want to run a ATS but my tank doesnt have a back box filtration section, just a media basket area in the corner (its a converted FW) so i an ATS would pretty much ruin the aesthetics of the tank, i do run bio pearls in a reactor tho, as well as reef octopuses HOB surface skimmer. and do 5 gallon weekly water changes. i run carbon, but need to upgrade that as well.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...