ReefCleaners.org

All-In-One Full Tank Shot Thread

AcroporaLokani

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Deleted User 4
GREAT TANKS ON THIS THREAD SOME SUPER COOL ROCKWORK THAT IM MAD JEALOUS OF !!!

UPDATED FTS

IMG_2630.jpg

Hey man it's me, I see that your corals have grown quite a bit!

Here's my new to me JBJ 28G. I had just moved everything over from my old 20 gallon tall setup and the water was a bit cloudy!

I still need to aqua scape it better as I just took all the rocks out and stacked them in there. I will be gluing a few choice pieces from the old setup and removing about 1/2 of the current rocks in there. The Kessil is a decent light but I'm thinking of changing it up to something a bit different.

Old setup

20111209_185115-1.jpg?t=1327214524

New setup

20120116_192337.jpg?t=1327214936

My 29 Bio-Cube established around August. I think this picture was taken when the lights are just coming on and everything is just stretching. Now if the Anthelia would stop stretching.... I'd be a happy camper... lol

post-60057-1327278492_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

This is sort of my auxilliary aquarium; its where I put all my softies and LPS when I made my main tank into an SPS tank. But its really starting to grow in all on its own. Its a ~20g with BRS eco rock and like...30 types of corals, a flame angel, a flasher wrasse and a striped damsel.

post-46829-1329968345_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Looks like mangroves to me. Mangroves are said to be used for keeping your nitrate and phosphates in check. More or less like cheato and caulepra. However, it's not certain that they do a great job in filtering out your nitrates and phosphates.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

12g Nanocube DX. Exactly 1 Month today. Under Steve's LED Uprgrade. 9- Royal Blue Luxeon ES 3 watt LEDs - 5- 5,000K Neutral White Luxeon ES 3 watt LEDs.

50% Whites 80% Blues

330bgr6.jpg

80% Whites 10% Blues

2sac601.jpg

10% Whites 80% Blues

9g91ys.jpg

Edited by Chino
  • 2 months later...