Top Shelf Aquatics

50 Macro Frags/Free Shipping. $79.99

johnmaloney

johnmaloney

This package comes with Free Express Mail, to be shipped on Friday of this week. (If you live in a 2 day location, you must purchase it by Wednesday at 12 noon.) When checking out, choose the free shipping option for Express Mail, usually reserved for orders over $150. It cannot be shipped with any other items, as we are moving that day, and want to send out only macroalgae, and only these packages as we do not want to transport frags.

This is a special package that is not usually available. It will consist of 50 random macroalgae "frags", which are small portions of our regularly stocked macroalgae. It is guaranteed to come with Pink Galaxy, and Fire Fern. What you will get after that, nobody knows but this is a great way to add some macroalgae and diversity to an otherwise coral based tank. It is also good package if you want to start building a display refugium, which is the hottest new way to get another tank, without looking like you have an addiction to saltwater tanks. (Don't worry we understand).

great deal! i loved my shipment that came in today. a great place to buy.

with all these frags you can make your refugium into a display to show off!

great deal! i loved my shipment that came in today. a great place to buy.

with all these frags you can make your refugium into a display to show off!

Pics!

johnmaloney

thanks, still have a few more left, figure they will be gone by Thursday night though. Only overnight areas with Express Mail at this point though.

johnmaloney

oh sorry no pics. it was a short time deal, but I sent you a pm about it. it was just frags of the algae we normally carry, plus some goodies. Threw in some "red grape caulerpa", (botrocladyia sp?- I still have to look at it and spell from a book, and I am too lazy to get it now, I know it is bad), and mangrove packs for free with it.

Archived