Innovative Marine Aquariums

StevieT's Sea Monkeys on Mars Experience

StevieT

reefman225gal
With the economy tanking and overspending by the government NASA and the sea monkey programs' budget has been cut. We are also competing with overseas Chinese competition that can do rocket building for half the cost. We are pushing for stimulus bailout money that will be funded by China and will bring our overall costs even higher than our competition and there is interest involved. Unfortunately right now the higher ups would rather give to failing banks and campaign donors than sea monkeys which is very sad. But with new lobbying power we are hopeful funding will be restored. It does help to know that our program was liked and we will relay this message to the new president.

Thank you for your support, it is very much appreciated and all of us at the Sea Monkey headquarters would like to express that to you. Aim for the stars and dreams will come true.

Stevie you are a nut. :haha: :haha:

I heard that North Korea was testing a rocket... they claim satellite - but I'm sure that it's sea monkeys.

sea monkeys with nukes on their heads.

• 8 months later...
hahaximmaxfish
VERY cool! My daughter had a couple of the smaller sea monkey tanks and they were her babies.. LOL One came with a little key chain and she would suck them up in the syringe thingy and take them for walks!

Aww! I had some seamonkeys (until grams killed them!) and it came with a little seamonkey ball thing. I sucked them up with the sucker-upper thingy and put them in there. So much fun!

• 1 year later...
HecticDialectics
I do not support this. The monkeys grow to fast and are becoming to smart soon they may try to take over the human race.

See!!!!!

:lol:

Planet of the Apes meets Waterworld. I'd check it out in imax for sure.

poor monkeys... on to the next project, TRIOPS!

MPIkids-triops-img.jpg

i used to have those... it says 24 hours..... but didnt hatch in two weeks :huh:

not sure if anybody mentioned that sea monkeys are just brine shrimp with a fancy name and a home other than a 2 liter bottle. lol. but i guess they have a bit more sentimental value than fish food... :P

HecticDialectics

I had some triops when I was a wee tot (third-fourth grade probably). I got three to hatch and live for a good month or two. They were far cooler than sea monkeys.

• 2 weeks later...
Basketball Prodigy

This thread is... DUH WINNING... LOL sea monkeys are harder to take care of then reef tanks jk but seriously mine died first day they hatched :tears:

• 6 years later...
2 hours ago, StevieT said:

Dear N-R

This is what we used to do before the internet got to be a safe space. 

Step up your game. 

I remember this thread....