Dahlia's NEW 20L PICS page 70

dahliaheartsyou

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dahliaheartsyou

thanks guys....

god i do NOT want to post a fts....i have a bit of cyano still leftover and the flatworms are going down but still a lot...

also, chris jr. (my clownfish) is in a 5 gallon hex qt tank, with a lowered salinity, increased circulation, and got a lil anti-biotics in there and his lil boogers on his fins are down to 1 teeny one =]

anywho, here are some growth pics and others =]

fts-8.jpg

actiniccorals.jpg

actinicgreen.jpg

brainacts-1.jpg

pinkacts.jpg

blennyzoas.jpg

coralz.jpg

eternalzoas.jpg

greenppe.jpg

gspbabehs.jpg

minis1-1.jpg

pinks3.jpg

zoasstretching.jpg

pep5.jpg

shinypep.jpg

shinypep3.jpg

skimp-1.jpg

clown1-3.jpg

clownqt2.jpg

crisqt3.jpg

When did you get flatworms? What kind? Those mini nems are sweet, call me a noob, but never seen them before.. do they stay that small? I have those palys with the pink ring, but the tentacles on mine are way longer, I could swear they are the same. Do you know why their tentacles are longer?

post-37607-1235710680_thumb.jpg

holy CRAP!

there is so much bs on this thread, but thanks for reading and the kind words!

=]

Dahlia, you wanna talk about BS you can stop by my thread. They turned it into a lounge -_-.

I envy this thread... so much fish business giong on.

Dahlia, everything is looking great!! haven't been on in a while so I was glad to see your still updating about your tank!

sorry about the flatworms, what have you done as far as treatment? i'm battling them too.. :angry:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Dahlia, alot of nice pics :happy: But I'm abit confuse over those fishes pics. I saw lots of fish pics but I dun see them in your FTS?! :huh: But I'm glad I dun see them in your FTS :P

Juz curious where are those fishes. You've got a bigger tank?

Anyway, you tank is full of life and nice FTS :happy:

dahliaheartsyou
Hi Dahlia, alot of nice pics :happy: But I'm abit confuse over those fishes pics. I saw lots of fish pics but I dun see them in your FTS?! :huh: But I'm glad I dun see them in your FTS :P

Juz curious where are those fishes. You've got a bigger tank?

Anyway, you tank is full of life and nice FTS :happy:

are you talking about my bicolor blenny and the clownfish?

I have those in my BC 29, you can't see the blenny because he hides in a hole in the lr all day and the clown was in a qt tank =]

I will go take a fts for you today with the fish =]

OH, and I will upload my pom pom crab pics in a sec too =]

crabe1.jpg

crabe2.jpg

crabe3.jpg

crabe6.jpg

crabeeyes.jpg

craaabe.jpg

crabe5.jpg

crabe7.jpg

crabe8.jpg

and this one is in the photo contest =]

stripes.jpg

Nice shots Dahlia!!! :D Tank is really coming along!!! :D Love what you have done with it!!! Other than getting to the 64-65pg. to find anything. :rant: lol ... just kidding ... Amazing job!!!

-David

dahliaheartsyou
Nice shots Dahlia!!! :D Tank is really coming along!!! :D Love what you have done with it!!! Other than getting to the 64-65pg. to find anything. :rant: lol ... just kidding ... Amazing job!!!

-David

thanks so much!!!

oh, I fixed the title for ya :lol::P

I just got my new bulbs from nanotuners from fedex and I'm happy because my tank had no actinic and it was crappy looking, but it's good again!

I will take some shots in a little bit when everything is open =]

ALSO...my pep shrimps are now gone, I saw the pom pom eating half of one a week ago, and now my pom pom is about twice the size he was, so I'm thinking I bought some expensive treats for him... <_<

oh well, they were starting to pick at my coral anyways.... r.i.p. peppermint shrimps =[

and here are some of my funny lil speedracer

I moved the rock with his hole in it to the front so I could see him more hehe

blennyinhole1.jpg

bleninhole2.jpg

blenny2-2.jpg

blenny3.jpg

what a clown!

blennyeating.jpg

dahliaheartsyou

fts and fish pics for j'field =]

sorry, not everything is open all the way and the glass is a lil dirty, but you get the idea

fts-9.jpg

the bicolor blenny is right in front of where his lil hidey hole is

fishes1.jpg

fishes2-1.jpg

here he is saying hi to you!

hiclown.jpg

pom pom waiting in the shadows

crabinshadows.jpg

forgspawnstretch.jpg

frogspawn2.jpg

fungiawaving.jpg

hungrybrain.jpg

mushies-1.jpg

and all my zoas are growing like CRAZY!

greenppe-1.jpg

metallics-1.jpg

metallics2-1.jpg

newzoas.jpg

pinks-6.jpg

streatchingzoas1.jpg

stretchingzoas2.jpg

ANOTHER mini nem, that makes 11

wedged.jpg

and my hermits are switching shells a lot lately, and molting a lot...this guy is hanging out of a hole in the shell LOL

wronghole.jpg

dahliaheartsyou
I love the new pics as always, Dahlia! B) Mini nems, :wub: !!! lol

aw thanks so much!!!!

and i feel exactly the same way about the mini nems :lol:

Lookin good.

why thank you!!!

Thanks dahliaheartsyou for the FTS with fishy and also the pom pom pics. Your pom pom is nicer than mine. Think your has more patterns on it shell :P

And lol, pardon me for being so blur. I was asking about those fishes but I misses the part that you said that you taken the pics from local zoo. Cos I was shock the you have so many fishes and thought that you had a bigger tank with all those fishes :slap:

By the way, I see this tank of yours is getting nicer and nicer too :happy:

dahliaheartsyou

thanks so much everyone!

you guys are so dang nice! :lol:

I decided to go to the LFS today, I had a $10 coupon so it was a good excuse to go :lol:

I got a BABY ywg, he's probably an inch and a half, and a tiger pistol shrimp hoping they pair!!!

anywho sorry for the crappy pics, I took fast ones while they were acclimating and when they first got in, I PROMISE to take better ones later!

Mr. Grumpy

yellow2.jpg

yellow1.jpg

and Bulldozer

pistol2.jpg

pistol1.jpg

pistol4.jpg

pistol3.jpg

WHAT TEH HECKS?!?!

clowncheckinout.jpg

dahliaheartsyou

UPDATE: OMG THEY PAIRED ALREADY!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!

they weren't in the same tank and I was thinking it may take a while, but it took a whopping 20 minutes!

I has those too. Hope you don't have any corals in the sandbed :P

haha, yeah fortunately the big dump site is to the left and all my corals are on the right...

let's hope it stays that way or someone is getting a time out...

:haha:

I kNOW!!!

my clown was going crazy checking out the ywg and then the pistol and now that they together in a hole, my clown has seriously just looked confused constantly for the last 10 minutes at the hole HAHA

Mine makes about a dozen different holes in different parts of the tank per day. Caught the bastage dragging a zoa frag down into the hole. Turns out he just wanted to eat the GHA off of it but he will use anything near to make his burrow.

Archived