SaltCritters.com

Dahlia's NEW 20L PICS page 70

dahliaheartsyou

Holy cow, I missed so many pics. :scarry:

Great stuff, Dah! Those sexies look great, and that weird worm looks like a medusa worm. :D

yup, medusa worm (cucumber). My LFS has one (Aqua Imports). Makes my wife want to puke, but I would totally get it if I had a bigger tank.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dahliaheartsyou
Holy cow, I missed so many pics. :scarry:

Great stuff, Dah! Those sexies look great, and that weird worm looks like a medusa worm. :D

haha i know!

i like the whole picture book thread better so I'm going with that now LOL

i seriously fell IN LOVE with the sexies!!!

i thought it was a medusa but wasn't an expert worm person and didn't wanna sound like a noob hehe

yup, medusa worm (cucumber). My LFS has one (Aqua Imports). Makes my wife want to puke, but I would totally get it if I had a bigger tank.

oh, i thought he was sooo cute in a super creepy way granted...

he was in his own like 10 gallon tank with just a couple feather dusters, and he was fawking HUGE!!!

he was using each little tentacle was moving individually picking up food or moving around it was so dang cool!

=]

dahliaheartsyou
When are you going to get some sexies?? :P

Oh and check it out!

um well, i sorta have a skunk cleaner and 3 peps now...i think i'm shrimped out LOL.

OMG i want that medusa... seriously i love him!

too bad he'd probably get caught in a tank and nuke it if i ever set one up for him... <_<

OH, and I just took a ton of pics, including some top downs :naughtydance: so those will be here in a few

dahliaheartsyou
Great pics as usual. I really need a real camera........then to learn how to use it........

thanks so much dooder!

i think you have good pics though.... =]

I just sat here and read through your entire thread. It's so nice Dahlia.

holy CRAP!

there is so much bs on this thread, but thanks for reading and the kind words!

=]

ok moar pics because I can

my mini nems are splitting again.... mmm babeh nems

miniii.jpg

minis1.jpg

and apparently they are a nice lil seat for my hermit

hermitseat.jpg

hermitstopdown.jpg

ANGRYYYYY

madnem.jpg

and big blue here enjoys mowing down zoas and making them mad too

hermitmower.jpg

and the pep enjoys making my toadstool mad too

crazyeye.jpg

a top down of lil chris jr, he gets so p!ssed at his reflection like a betta or something...weirdo

lookinatself.jpg

and he looks see through....ewz

seethroughchris.jpg

coralz

greenstopdown.jpg

fungiawaves.jpg

fungiatopdown.jpg

frogtopdown.jpg

eaglestopdown.jpg

speedracer lookin cute as usual and wonderin what the heck those shrimp are, also I trained him to come out when he sees me for food so now he is out all the time hehe

blennyswimmin.jpg

blenandshrimp.jpg

blennyface.jpg

and i love these cute nass snails, lil zombies come out of the sand when food hits

nassy1.jpg

nassy2.jpg

dahliaheartsyou
gimme now!

haha uh.... i don't think you could carry my tank even if you wanted :lol:

Sweet Pictures!

aw, thanks so much!!!

I like the last pic of speerace. He's like I huh i didn't do it.

haha, thanks! he always gives me that look like "MOM! what is that new guy (my clown) doin in my room all the time!!!"

:lol:

clownfish1124

at night, when the lights are off, the :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: are coming armed with various zip-loc, glad, and supermarket brand bags to come and take your corals and give them all to ME!

:P

wow nice pics on the page before this. Do u have a updated FTS on one of these 64 pages here?

What kind of lighting do u have... I'm sure you say that some where around here?

dahliaheartsyou
wow nice pics on the page before this. Do u have a updated FTS on one of these 64 pages here?

What kind of lighting do u have... I'm sure you say that some where around here?

thanks so much!

um, i will take a fts as soon as everything settles down, I just changed the water...

I have the stock lighting on it also, but I am getting the upgrade from nanotuners soon hopefully

Haha that pic of speedracer made my entire day! Thats great!

haha thanks!

he just poses all the goofy faces all day at me and it's pretty great I'd have to say =]

alright some more pics...

MINI NEMS ARE MAKIN BABIES LIKE CRAZY!!

I know have 5.......na na na na na :P

babaehnems.jpg

palysnnems.jpg

nemwithflash.jpg

gsp is seriously growing...but i have him isolated so he isnt getting that far hehe

gspgrowin.jpg

and some top down shots :naughtydance:

leathertopdown.jpg

cleargreenies.jpg

pinks-5.jpg

metallics2.jpg

pinkmettalics.jpg

skrimpy.jpg

and chris jr. loves swimming super close to the top and being cute

clowndown2.jpg

dahliaheartsyou
I would say great pics but at a point it kinda becomes redundant, lol.

uh, nope it doesn't, not with me :lol:

oh and you know what I thought of you because you know, you hate hermits, and everyday I find more lil stomatella shells =[

the sand looks like a graveyard with tombstone shells =[

Since it's not redundant, GREAT PICS Dahlia! :P:D

The close up of the mini nem and the last one of the clown are my favs! :wub:

We SOOO have trade mini nems sometime, or you should at least sell me one of yours. ;):P hehe

uh, nope it doesn't, not with me :lol:

oh and you know what I thought of you because you know, you hate hermits, and everyday I find more lil stomatella shells =[

the sand looks like a graveyard with tombstone shells =[

Crabs ftl

We are still waiting on that fts by the way !!! :P Your hermit pics are my favorite. It's like a crazy crab party in your tank ! What are you putting in that water? :naughtydance: So if you ever decide to get rid of some of those troublesome mini nems , I can take some of those off your hands. ;) Don't make me send clownfish over in the middle of the night with those zip-lock bags ! :ninja:

Dang. I likes the pics. You are using a digi rebel and stock lens? What settings are u using? Thats what i have and get nothing like you. Thanks.

dahliaheartsyou

thanks so much everyone, i will get some surveillance for my tank also.

:ninja:

Dang. I likes the pics. You are using a digi rebel and stock lens? What settings are u using? Thats what i have and get nothing like you. Thanks.

yep i'm using the stock lens, I make sure to get up nice and close to the tank and then usually manually focus, which is like forceful haha, so that it's nice and clear...pretty much everything is on auto but i guess i can list the settings,i set it on af on the lens, on av mode, auto wb, i change the iso but it's usually at 800 or 1600, f/5.6...

you can look at my gallery and when you click on a pic all the settings are listed on the right hand side too =]

Archived