Coral Vue Hydros

The FTS Thread!

SeeDemTails

This should win totm before he retires it to the 90.

Lacie what tank is that?

It's a fluval Osaka 155. It's 41 gallons iirc.
SantaMonica

Apex's dark sand really makes the colors pop. Kind of like the reverse idea that I have about FW... the dark sand would look better with white sand.

Not that i know of, it's been highlighted a couple of times on R2R and TOTM on aquatic log website. A few photos have done really well on various photo contests.

The biggest thing I try to do is place the corals next to contrasting color corals, gives it the pop most people see.

• Like 1
masterbuilder

OK.... I will be the partypooper.........

Ok, after making a post to see if everyone would be interested, it has been decided to go ahead with a thread for each of us to post a FTS of our tank so we can easily browse through each others tanks. Each person gets one post, no particular order, to put your FTS shot, a small amount of info, less than a paragraph, and a link to your actual tank thread, in any style you may like as long as it is easy to navigate. You have to have a tank thread to post, or make one. You may edit your post at anytime to add an updated FTS pic, or change your info.

Rules:
1. 1 post for each person, for each tank thread they may have.
2. A FTS or any similar style shot of the entire tank will be required in your post.
3. No comment posts...If you want to comment please do so on that persons tank thread.

Thats is, simple enough rules!

• Like 1
BattleAthletics

Not that i know of, it's been highlighted a couple of times on R2R and TOTM on aquatic log website. A few photos have done really well on various photo contests.

The biggest thing I try to do is place the corals next to contrasting color corals, gives it the pop most people see.

The color wheel is the best thing to use when aquascaping, I believe there is an article about it on here and on the other major forums.

attachicon.gif_DSC0345-2.jpg

40g Breeder AIO design

Mixed planted reef with future focus on millepora additions. Thanks for looking!

Thats pretty cool!

Wow. Love the mixture of colors. That orange digitata is huge too.

Here's my new FTS from Kim:

13655830713_8b5d67129f_c.jpg

I like it berry mush!

• Like 2