SaltCritters.com

Kraylen's Tanks Threads

Kraylen

dahliaheartsyou
Welcome to the internet, chose either this padded helmet, or box of tissues.

No matter what forum you post on, there is some smart-ass lurking in the shadows feeding on random people.

Nice to meet you.

So you complain about the same exact things you do?

you are a confusing man...

p.s. pom poms are my favorite crabs...PICS

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So you complain about the same exact things you do?

you are a confusing man...

p.s. pom poms are my favorite crabs...PICS

Who the hell said I was a man?

dahliaheartsyou
Is there an internet fight going on now?

If you look on my thread, I keep saying me and Kraylen should go back to being friends!

I EVEN POSTED LOL CATS THAT SAID WE SHOULD!!!!

But he keeps being a meanie!

hahaha no, silly peasents want to start rambling in my threads trying to complete puzzles without the pieces.

I'm glad I have fans.

dahliaheartsyou
hahaha no, silly peasents want to start rambling in my threads trying to complete puzzles without the pieces.

I'm glad I have fans.

can we call a truce then?

cat-lol.jpg

dahliaheartsyou

aq233754.jpg

AND GET SOME PICS!!!

and as for fish suggestions, you could always look at MR.FEESH's thread...lots of good info (NOT)

Sexy Shrimp
Welcome to the internet, chose either this padded helmet, or box of tissues.

No matter what forum you post on, there is some smart-ass lurking in the shadows feeding on random people.

Nice to meet you.

That's being added to my sig!!!!

Finally, All my hard work paid off..

As for pics? I'm waiting till that damn pom pom decides to show up... plus my frags are still a little angry. Damn zoo rock got turbo snailed at some point so it gets a new spot.

hahah the quote. Tank was easy :P

Im kinda pissed tho Im gonna have to move it in the next few weeks to my new place. Living on the 2nd floor sucks when you plan on setting up a large reef. Can't wait to be on solid ground.

So I found my pom pom crab last night... using my black light keychain I was checking out some mushrooms when I saw, chillin in a rock... two small pieces of mushroom. Little bastid stole some of my mushfrags and is holding them now! He even trimmed them down to size. Strange crab.

So I found my pom pom crab last night... using my black light keychain I was checking out some mushrooms when I saw, chillin in a rock... two small pieces of mushroom. Little bastid stole some of my mushfrags and is holding them now! He even trimmed them down to size. Strange crab.

I have a hermit that wears a red feather duster, but yea, yours is way cooler. You should get a torch or frogspawn for him to chill out on.

haha. huskerguy84 has a turbo snail that has a grip of stuff growing on it.

Im uploading a video now of the mushroom boxer crab haha.

Archived