Innovative Marine Aquariums

*** StevieT Feedback ***

StevieT

I received my media rack and Tunze Cup mod on Friday and set everything up quickly.

This is a must for the RSM. I'm not sure how they expected people to use chemi-pure, carbon, etc. the old way. You had to take the friggin top off and remove the powerheads to change the media. This is great.

My tank thanks you StevieT!

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just received and installed the Media basket and Skimmer cup for my Red Sea Max. All I can say is amazing! Very nice StevieT. Thanks... :D

• 1 year later...

Ordered the mediabasket, tunze cup, chemi, purigen and the rio.

Very fast shipping. Always responded timely to my questions. Makes life a lot easier with the BC 29.

Glad I researched and found you before started the tank.

Thanks.

Didn't know this thread existed till just now.

About a month ago I ordered a media basket for my Biocube 14 and I've gotta say that it was the best purchase I've made for the aquarium. I love the results of the floss/purigen/chemipure combo. And being pretty new to the hobby I really appreciate the extra bit of margin for error that it gives me.

it was the best purchase I've made for the aquarium.

wow, inTank you for the kind words. After you purchase your mermaid you may reconsider this statement.

I picked up a secondhand inTank omgomgomg basket for my BC29 and finally got it installed this past weekend.

Loving the crap that my filter floss is actually gathering now after just a few days.

Also since water is actually properly flowing through my CPE and Nitrogen sponge my trates and phates have both dropped considerably.

Thank you for purchasing my junk on the black market. I hope you are enjoying a product you didn't actually have the pleasure of me sending you. GFY and make it a great day.

bhskicker18

your products look good sitting in my still in the box BioCube! At least I get to finally set it up this week!

Good luck! An extra inTank product makes a great living room accent piece. Everyone will think it is a very rare piece of trendy art.

• 2 weeks later...
Carloslekak

Just got my media basket, really well built and fit like a glove on the NC28 and the water flows straight through it!! also received the underwater lights, work like a charm, Hoping they'll give my cheato some growth!!

Thanks for some great products!!

• 2 weeks later...

Wow!! what a douche... @#$%&$#@#

- shipment was super fast.. got the items way before actually needing..

- Quality of the media rack and tunze cup are awesome.. made me waste hours just staring at them...

- got some RSM bulbs at an unbeatable price.. but i'm fricking blinded everytime i open my hood all the way for cleaning..

:happy:

Slave driver or not, he answered my Email really fast today.

Besides having top quality products, InTank has top quality customer service.

Thanks guys

• 2 months later...

Love the items I got from you and they arrived packed VERY well:

cadlights media basket

chemipure elite

purigen

nano-mag

filterfloss pack

Thanks so much!

inTank you! Enjoy

I like the CAD basket, we never sold very many of them but it is fun to build per order to do so without a laser.

i received my media basket and fuge for my bc29 today and let me tell you i am very impressed not only with the high quality product but the shipping packaging was simply the best i have seen.

top notch Steve.

• 3 weeks later...
i received my media basket and fuge for my bc29 today and let me tell you i am very impressed not only with the high quality product but the shipping packaging was simply the best i have seen.

top notch Steve.

ditto that for a NC12 MB. I was a little disappointed that the packing material was not filter floss.

Archived