Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

May 2008 - Tashayar

Christopher Marks

clifford513

Congratulations!!!! I too love the simplicity and color of your tank. Three cheers for chicken patties :lol:

Congratulations, Tasha! Beautiful and inspiring work. I'm proud to have some "spawn" from your tank in mine - thanks!

BustytheSnowMaam

Thanks everyone! :)

Congratulations, Tasha! Beautiful and inspiring work. I'm proud to have some "spawn" from your tank in mine - thanks!

"spawn" - you make it sound like something ominous! :lol:

Tanks looks 100 x better in person.Hope one day my tank grows out as much.

Oh and finding more and more little baby purple mushrooms in my tank everyday now in the sand bed.Dont know where came from but hope more keep showing up and dont die off again lol

• 9 months later...
rkennedy01569

Tashayar,

The tank looks great! I just got my first Nano 12G and have a similiar begginer setup with the same fish. I was wondering if you could good give me a few tips on how you seperate and move corals. I have some zoa's growing on my back wall and want to move them to my live rock. I did a test run on a couple and it did not go so well. I used a razor blade and it almost seemed to squish them and they came off in little pieces. Do you have any suggestions on how you move yours around without damage?

BustytheSnowMaam
Old thread....

Why not just PM her?

Hey, the bump was a little ego boost this morning. :happy:

Rkennedy- the only thing I can suggest is to put some LR near them so they can start growing onto it, if getting a razor blade right under the "mat" that connects them isn't working. You might do a search for some fragging how-to videos, I think Biblesue made one on here.

• 6 months later...

Your tank is really beautiful. I only have a 10 gallon tank and yours is very much like how I'd love it to look. Pretty purple mushrooms and cool zoas everywhere. The shrooms really space out all the other corals. Beautiful!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Great tank! I really appreciate people who keep nice LOW-TECH tanks... it can (obviously) be done it just takes a little more patience, passion, and consistency.

I dig your username by the way.... Live long and prosper.

Archived