inTank Media Baskets

***StevieT's Media Rack for the RSM ***

StevieT

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I recently got rid of my 125 reef tank but just started a red sea max I placed an order for the tunze skimmer with cup and media rack after reading your posts . Would it work if I used rowaphos in a media bag in one of the racks being that I have the rowa ? What size media bags work with the rack?

I am not familiar with that media but if it can be put in a bag then you can use it in the media basket. Best to see the basket and decide what bag works for that media. The bottom shelf is the largest and easily fits a 12oz bag

• 1 year later...

5 years later and I am still doing this. Looking back is fun, something I do every April 17th. There is a lot of WTF was it made like that?! And wow I wasted a lot of time on stickers. Thanks all for your support and for allowing inTank to grow. We now have over 40 part numbers to our name and seem to always have 5+ in the works. Thank god for the lasers, saw cutting was really anoying.

eddiecorrea

5 years later and I am still doing this. Looking back is fun, something I do every April 17th. There is a lot of WTF was it made like that?! And wow I wasted a lot of time on stickers. Thanks all for your support and for allowing inTank to grow. We now have over 40 part numbers to our name and seem to always have 5+ in the works. Thank god for the lasers, saw cutting was really anoying.

GFY.

• 2 years later...

wow! now I can finally see how you started. I can totally relate. Awesome work!!!

I started by just making one for me (that fell apart because I didn't know WTF I was doing). And now I see I could have potentially taken the table saw to sheets of acrylic to make shelves a little pissed off...... Oh well there is always a better idea out there.

I started by just making one for me (that fell apart because I didn't know WTF I was doing). And now I see I could have potentially taken the table saw to sheets of acrylic to make shelves a little pissed off...... Oh well there is always a better idea out there.

Yep, the feeling is mutual. When I build the SOB filter, i had no idea if the seals are good or if it'll explode on me the moment its filled, glad it held up for over a year now. It gets more complicated with tanks build though...but life never get easier anyway...lol

• 2 months later...

Archived