Coral Vue Hydros

Gem Tang

bb502cid

For $3100, those are the worst pictures ever.

No doubt.

They're actually quite attractive in person, but not $3,100 attractive. Plus they're a tang, so they're ich magnets.

bill gates might need a new fish!

h3llc4t: I know he better drive to work and make breakfast...and his poo better be gems!

Are they really worth that much?

Yellow tangs are just as good looking IMO

bichir-dude

i looked at some of the sites and they all seem to sell around the 3,000,00 mark

but ya they kinda ugly much rather get either a big setup or a whole whack load of angels/groupers

Some people are loaded and will buy the fish. It's just like buying a Ferrari ... It will bring you to work just like a Corolla would but the price tag ain't the same LOL

The last person I know of that paid $3,100 for a fish was Eliot Spitzer for Ashlee Dupree's grilled salmon, of course, it came with "sides." Sorry. I couldn't resist. :P

The last person I know of that paid $3,100 for a fish was Eliot Spitzer for Ashlee Dupree's grilled salmon, of course, it came with "sides." Sorry. I couldn't resist. :P

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HecticDialectics
It's just like buying a Ferrari ... It will bring you to work just like a Corolla would but the price tag ain't the same LOL

Only someone who couldn't afford a Ferrari would ever say that :lol::P

DementedLullaby

When I pay more than 3k for a fish I at least expect a better photo of said fish taken.

I think they're awesome though.

The most I ever spent on a fish was 60 for a blue jaw trigger that died. I was so bummed. If I had a gem tang and it died I'd eat it just so I felt I got something out of it.

I went and googled them to get a better pic.

They're pretty, but I wouldnt pay more than 20 bucks for a fish like that.

post-33151-1206577663_thumb.jpg

Why not get a marine betta? They're cooler. More mysterious. I like the fact that you only see them in the evening.

post-33151-1206577766.jpg

Archived