Cultivated Reef

Jeremai's Photos

jeremai

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ty! hard to make Chihuly glass look bad, imo. I've been pining for one of his pieces for years, but they're far out of my price range.

wall sculpture - $25k

yellow tower - $300k

small 8" bowl - $5k

• 2 months later...

:tears:

Such talent. I love the CM urban closeups and the Lani-like abandonments. They show how good he really was to take a subject that you guys have pretty much mastered and give it such an A+ effort.

So, I have a recently-acquired Mazda MX-6 and I wanted to see what she was made of, so I took a trip to the Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area outside of Las Vegas. Turns with a 30ft radius at 40mph will test any car - and she perfomed admirably for being completely stock. :happydance:

Anyway, Red Rock is absolutely incredible, but difficult to photograph, tending toward being very high contrast, so I went with HDR for the first time. The first image is my new toy and the rest are all HDR, some better than others. They are made in PhotoMatix and sharpened in Photoshop, but there were no other corrections made. Let me know what you think.

RRMX6.jpg

RRHDR1a.jpg

RRHDR5a.jpg

RRHDR6a.jpg

RRHDR3a.jpg

RRHDR4a.jpg

RRHDR2a.jpg

Helly chemtrails.

• 9 months later...

Just got home from my first trip to Vegas. I thought about Jer and his photos a lot while I was there, especially on our trip to Valley of Fire. I wasn't able to capture the beauty of the desert nearly as well as he could. Also, Chihuly glass really is that pretty in person.

It was a joy to click through these photos again and think about our old friend.

Archived