Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

65 gal Aquarium Warehouse BellaCube w/20g Sump

prand

Prand you have some beautiful corals!! Tank is very nice looking. What is that cave made out of?

Keep up the great work and post lots more pics!!!!!

Jason

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prand you have some beautiful corals!! Tank is very nice looking. What is that cave made out of?

Keep up the great work and post lots more pics!!!!!

Jason

The cave is Texas holy rock

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Well, actually they do. You just gotta buy $1,500.00 worth of aquarium ;) I've had three Great Lakes Tanks. A 60g cube which I sold before I used it, a 32g which I'm currently using, and a 45g cube which I sold to a friend and recently received back. I really like the shapes they have and the 150g wide they offer would be perfect for a reef tank :P

Well, actually they do. You just gotta buy $1,500.00 worth of aquarium ;) I've had three Great Lakes Tanks. A 60g cube which I sold before I used it, a 32g which I'm currently using, and a 45g cube which I sold to a friend and recently received back. I really like the shapes they have and the 150g wide they offer would be perfect for a reef tank :P

They have some new dimensions they are coming out with , my next tank will be there 115 X-Wide

115 x-wide, eh? It'll probably be a cube :lol: Hmm, well, the place that used to sell em here shut down. I guess I could drive there for a killer deal, not like I haven't driven to Detroit before.

115 x-wide, eh? It'll probably be a cube :lol: Hmm, well, the place that used to sell em here shut down. I guess I could drive there for a killer deal, not like I haven't driven to Detroit before.

Its a cube , but I definitely will pay extra for the three sides ultra clear glass

• 2 weeks later...

do you have the 45g for sale by any chance

First... omgomgomgomgomgomg ROSEVILLE!!!! I miss home :wub::tears:

k... now that that's out of my system. Beautiful tank and thread.

IMG_0298.jpg

This pic stuck out to me because it reminded me of a Smurf's house for some reason.

• 4 months later...

Updates.

FTS-2.jpg

FTS4.jpg

Zoa-rock.jpg

Starry-night.jpg

Mohawk.jpg

More updates

Candy-apple-red.jpg

ELGS.jpg

FTS6.jpg

Picasso-1.jpg