Pod Your Reef

South Florida Reefers Frag Group

avaneaton2000

I am in Davie tank gets here tomorrow so I wont have much to swap for a little bit. If someone wants and IOU I can start a tab :) Seriously though some stuff spreads really quick in a good tank like xenia and polyps so no reason we should have to pay. Sign me up!

Adam

Yeah all my zoos and palys grow like a weed, but that acan has only grown about 10 heads in a year!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is great. I was looking all over for something like this down here. I live in Daive. I have just started my tank about a month ago so I have some time. I don't have anything to trade, but would rather pay local people for frags then trying online. Plus less shipping time.

avaneaton2000

Anyone have a mag 5 or something comparable they want to get rid of? I am just setting my tank up and need a return for my fuge.

I am really happy about the response here, this is exactly what I was hoping for!

Give me some time and I will try to organize a meet for the next 30-45 days.

Have a good week guys!

I'm in brickell and just started a 14g BC totally up for buying frags. Have yet to find any ricordia's at LFS and those my fav so far but will need some zoo's to start off later. Nice to see a S Florida group with Miami people even fishy69 in brickell too

If you guys interested in making this official...

I use to be web designer and could put some stuff together for it.

Have lot of free time now since night classes and looking for new job.

avaneaton2000

Does anyone know who I should speak to about setting up a South Florida forum on here? What mod or admin would have that call?

Thanks Guys!

Was thinking of making a Google Groups.

What you guys think?

It's FREE plus easily manageable.

Generic Name or anyone have any creative ideas for a name for the group?!

JM

avaneaton2000

South Florida Fraggers, South Florida Reef Keepers, South Florida Reefers, I don't know if everyone throws some stuff out there I am sure we can figure it out.

Hey guys, I know this is not the classifieds but I figured I'd get this on here before hand and give my fellow Floridian fraggers a shot first. I have a stock Biocube 29 that I want to sell or trade for a smaller Biocube or all in one nano. LMK

Hey Peeps! I'm not quite south FL, but will the suncoast do. I am up here in the Sarasota/Bradenton area. It's nice to have another group in the area. I can't find much on the Tampa group they don't do much anymore....at least on their site they don't.

As for me I've been reefin' for 8 years and counting. I ran a 90 gallon for most of that time. Now I am tired of the 90's upkeep and have decided to get into Nanos. Two to be exact. First is just up & running and the second will hopefully soon follow. I plan on keeping Softs, Zoa's,Ric's, etc. in the first one. The other tank I plan on setting up Stoney's. Hopefully I can maybe get some frags from anyone wanting to sell.

Anyway...enough said for now. Have a good one!

Hey guys, I know this is not the classifieds but I figured I'd get this on here before hand and give my fellow Floridian fraggers a shot first. I have a stock Biocube 29 that I want to sell or trade for a smaller Biocube or all in one nano. LMK

to bad your in vero, if you did sell it i know a place in boca called barrier reef aquariums that sells bio-cubes for real cheap. i think a 14 is $125 and a 8 is $75.

Nick, I go to Boca often... my in-laws live there. Maybe they can pick it up for me tomorrow... where is it and what is it called? Thanks for the heads-up.

Archived