fresh from the kitchen

CookItUpLikeWhat

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CookItUpLikeWhat
:lockdown:
and the saga continues...
what man what do you really have to saywhat did i do wrong huhh give me a good reason to come to my page and hate say somthing HERB......OP is what???

dude are you serious? they closed your threads for a reason, calm down and dont go on a thread high when you know your going to get flamed

i suggest you take a break and eat some cookies

CookItUpLikeWhat
dude are you serious? they closed your threads for a reason, calm down and dont go on a thread high when you know your going to get flamed

i suggest you take a break and eat some cookies

dude are you serious do u see how many people have some dumb ish to say they just love to do it on mine what ever something to laugh about how u like my tank son

oh my fraggin gosh!

I'll bite. So why is everything so purple, but that coral in the middle is still in color?

Looks like photoshop to me, but I think everything is technoligcally enhanced nowadays.. -_-

Edit: for the sake of you dashing back at me thinking I am flaming you... nice rockwork man!

CookItUpLikeWhat
i saw that thread all ya people started flaming him first

get at me bout the tanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or shut the fu[k up smores

dude are you serious do u see how many people have some dumb ish to say they just love to do it on mine what ever something to laugh about how u like my tank son

to be honest, i think your tank needs some work. Like i said prepare cus you jumped into a pool of sharks with this one

CookItUpLikeWhat
I'll bite. So why is everything so purple, but that coral in the middle is still in color?Looks like photoshop to me, but I think everything is technoligcally enhanced nowadays.. -_-
you think i would really put out a effort for all that all my rock is from a very established tank
to be honest, i think your tank needs some work. Like i said prepare cus you jumped into a pool of sharks with this one
29 been up for about a year just went to reef within the past 6 nothing much outta the ord....editttttttwhat one say the 90 i can laugh
oh my fraggin gosh!

But is it the light that's making it purple? Because your other pictures shows no purple...

.. nice rockwork man!

get at me bout the tanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or shut the fu[k up smores

you realize he was defending you, right? not the best way to get help in the flame war that will shortly ensue.

popcorn.gif

Archived