Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

EZ III

ezcompany

fraggle rockette
damn those are artsy shots ez. fantastic.

now you take some pictures with some hot models next to your tank! it's a competition now...

btw, the orb looks like it sits kinda far back, and not dead center... is it adjustable?

lol- sorry i couldn't make it to play vanna white with the tank ez... today maybe? :D

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh wow. I can't wait to see this tank unfold. It's gorgeous right out of the box. Seeing as how your other tanks have been amazing, I can't wait to see what you do with this one!

I bet if you polished the metal on that light up a bit more, you could tell people's fortunes in it.

construction of the skimmer, it looks like a Deltec MC500 in a way, but performance we'll have to wait and see. As of the tube, thats DI water filling the tank atm art ;)

EZ, I've also been postin in another forum on this board. My bf took pictures of the nasty skimmate. The skimmer seems to be working pretty well...took a few days to prime though, plus the addition of the dead Powder blue helped a bunch...he's since been removed from the tank and the water is starting to clear up again already.

Having to clean the filter sponge every other day(at least) and clean skimmer at same intervals. Finally filled up the ATO last night. Will let you know today how that goes as I've got the lights turned on.

fraggle rockette
What a jip, I wanted to come up and see the tank tonight, but I wasn't thinking about it when I came and picked bastage up, lol! :P

it's about time! :lol:

how is the little bundle of evil doing back at home?

jin, are u still alive? :huh:

it's about time! :lol:

how is the little bundle of evil doing back at home?

jin, are u still alive? :huh:

sorry i tried to drown myself in the solana last night :mellow:

fraggle rockette
sorry i tried to drown myself in the solana last night :mellow:
nooo! :( do i need to bring ice cream?

Homebrew%20bucket.jpg

sorry i had to! :D

surviving sunset monti taken with soft flash

img0647pd7.jpg

my patented deep sand technology i stuck in the rear chambers

img0620ib9.jpg

img0627it8.jpg

fts (i did this all in one night so coral and rock placement are temporary)

img0631kb1.jpg

Love It

That tank looks amazing... after seeing this thread I was going to go custom but I think I'll get this tank.. much cheaper, no plumbing, plus it looks smokin hot...

nice job.

Did you paint the bottom black or is that just the black stand?

Watch those Tunze's... there holding clips break off from the magnet. I know that tunze is coming out with new, stronger, holders for these powerheads though.

EDIT**

1.) Hows the skimmer? Im not expecting much from it... just wondering

2.) What are the glass bottles for? [in the back chamber.. the ones that I think you turned into a RDSB]

Thanks alot!

-Josh

Now I really feel jipped, it looks good though!! I hope I didn't wake you last night seeing you were in your jammies. :P

Bastage is doing good BTW, just being kinda strange and huddling itself by the heater. Initially it was wadding in the flow of one of the Rio mini 200's in the tank, lol! I put a frogspawn in there for it, but it hasn't take to it.

fraggle rockette
Now I really feel jipped, it looks good though!! I hope I didn't wake you last night seeing you were in your jammies. :P

Bastage is doing good BTW, just being kinda strange and huddling itself by the heater. Initially it was wadding in the flow of one of the Rio mini 200's in the tank, lol! I put a frogspawn in there for it, but it hasn't take to it.

lol. that's cause bastage was cold, eh eunfy? ;)

Archived