Cultivated Reef

10 Gal Prop Tank (new aussie acans)

phases

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I found my firefish dead today. :( Luckily all params are normal.

it's cuz it was a pats fan....

Let's go Giants!!! too much beer pong!

drunk and still reading all the threads.... damn you nano-reef.com!!!!!

it's cuz it was a pats fan....

Let's go Giants!!! too much beer pong!

drunk and still reading all the threads.... damn you nano-reef.com!!!!!

Im must apolpogize for the death of your fire fish. I didn't mean it. I was probably very happy. once again, i'm sorry.... i just got excited.

Very nice phases!! I'm sorry I didn't make it over here sooner. I love all your new additions.

Its an honor to have you checking out my prop set up. Your tank was my inspiration. Thanks for the kind words.

Im must apolpogize for the death of your fire fish. I didn't mean it. I was probably very happy. once again, i'm sorry.... i just got excited.

No worries. I'm used to kitchen trash talk. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Picked up some new pieces. They need a little TLC but I think they have lots of potential.

bluetipacro.jpg

greenacro.jpg

greypaly.jpg

This was a hitchhiker. Seems kinda blue but its still to small to really tell. 1/4 inch maybe.

hitchhiker.jpg

Very nice. How big are those Acros?? FTS?? Keep us updated.

I'll take a FTS tomorrow. The green acro is about 3"x3.5" and the blue tipped is about 2"x3". They are starting to show tiny bits of amazing colour. Only time will tell.

Heres are FTS. Sorry it took so long this week has been nuts.

FTSMar108.jpg

Here are some other shots I took as well.

brittlestar.jpg

brittlecrop.jpg

Better get a bigger frag tank. And did you know that the Leaning Tower of Pisa stood for a long time...since 1173 A.D.

Yeah that frag rack was my first experience with super glue and eggcrate. At least its sturdy.

Gourami Swami

Your corals look great! And that blue thing is a very nice hitchhiker, id take that over the bristleworms I get anyday!

Your corals look great! And that blue thing is a very nice hitchhiker, id take that over the bristleworms I get anyday!

Thanks. Hopefully it turns out to be something cool.

• 4 weeks later...

Very nice.

I haven't visited this thread as much cause I've still been a little bummed about my own 10g prop tank crashing, but this looks nice.

Very nice.

I haven't visited this thread as much cause I've still been a little bummed about my own 10g prop tank crashing, but this looks nice.

Thanks Weetie. I've been bummed about your ten gal too. If I was closer a frag care package would definitely be in order. Hang in there. I'm pulling for ya.

Archived