inTank Media Baskets

My humble 5.5g

c est ma

Just keeping the candle burning - someone mentioned mini brittle stars and I thought of you right away and those awesome spawning shots you captured.

Anyhow... hope all is well... come back soon!

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stumbled back upon your thread and remembered how great this little tank was.

Hope to see you back on here at some point...there's even a sub-forum dedicated to macro and plants now :) Your knowledge is definitely missed.

-Adam

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

:tears: I leave disappointed.

I am going to try that recipe one of these days. I was just thinking about this thread last night.

She left the hobby a while back to take care of some personal matters.

oh thats so sad :( she sounds like a very popular person

if you can see this Hi Diane! We all miss you!

lakshwadeep

I actually found diane while searching for some ID reference photos (surprise surprise). She's now a moderator on the marinedepot forums, but it looks like she's only started posting in March. Now, I'm sure she hasn't forgot nr.com (she's linked to some threads here), but it might be best not to force the issue on her (at least outside of PMs).

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Dianne always contributed an amazing level of grace to this forum. Giving this old thread a little bump and encourage any new members to give it a read. There's so much to learn from her...

Diane inspired me to not only know about the creatures in my tank but also to educate myself on every little creature someone posted in the ID forum. NR still misses her.

• 10 months later...

I'm visiting some of my old haunts as after 13 years I'm breaking down my tank and getting out of the hobby, at least for a few years. Diane was an inspiration to me in taking a very small corner of the world and turning it into a beautiful universe. The trend in marine aquariums has for so long been bigger tanks. With the world slowly struggling to adapt to having less, she showed what wonder could be extracted from small. I'm disposing of much that was weighing me down for so long, and taking off over the horizon. S/V Serenity is our ship and I'm determined to see as much of the wonders of the sea as I can before it's too late; for me and for the oceans. Take care everyone and enjoy reading Diane's thread!

Archived