Top Shelf Aquatics

[custom] Supernip

supernip

Those are cool fish, after a while they got a little boring IMO I kept 2 in a 12g.

I have never come across a pink one, just adverage yellow ones..

Is he in your 10g with your clownfish?

I've kept them before. They're not the most exciting fish but I've always loved them. They look like the dinosaurs I used to draw as a kid, that somehow popped out of the pictures. This is my second pink one. My first turned yellow, but this one seems to have no sign of doing such. They've been my most successful saltwater fish to date actually.

And nope, he isn't in that tank. He's in a larger display that used to be home to the A. perculas

Very nice. Love the Rodonyx and bta's. do they host both? or just one?

Yeah they host both, along with hosting the zoanthids and the anthelia

super nice. your tank is looking really good. If you dont mind me asking what did that leaf fish run ya? Is it agressive?

My rockwork looks more bulky after the quick fix. Im kind of disappointed, and I think I've used too much rock again. I hope it won't be this bad when it grows in.

As for the leaf fish, he was marked at 100 but since no one wanted him I got him close to cost a week later (reads a little less than half). He isn't aggressive at all. They make great nano fishes, especially if you have a squarish tank.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived