Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

[Custom] Calvin415

calvin415

You my friend, are a Nano Reef God! Jesus, does that look amazing! I am in complete and utter awe.

What type of LR is that, and where did you get it?

LOL!!!! Well, that's a first. :D The live rock is Fiji that has been busted up with a hammer and screwdriver to get the pieces small enough to fit in the tank.

great tank calvin

Thanks!

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mybuickskill6979

i like the last pic... Amazing. the thinking is done hehe.

you guys should check his photobucket. dude has a nice house. and a few tanks he's setup amazing!!

That panorama shot is awesome. Lets you get the full effect (at least stretched out across my dual 19's here at the office) of the wide angle. Can't wait to see pics down the road.

Where'd you get it? (PA/ TBS/ etc?)

Oh, and to prove how good of a scaling job you did, I tricked 3 people into thinking it was 10+ FEET long! lol. I was like... look at this tank... I wonder how big it is.... just look at that clam LMAO

Great tank!

you never cease to amaze me!

LOL! Thanks

i like the last pic... Amazing. the thinking is done hehe.

you guys should check his photobucket. dude has a nice house. and a few tanks he's setup amazing!!

Thanks bro.

That panorama shot is awesome. Lets you get the full effect (at least stretched out across my dual 19's here at the office) of the wide angle. Can't wait to see pics down the road.

Dual 19's huh? Very nice! I'll be posting another pic soon enough, had to move a couple things around to free up some space for growth...

As always great tank!

Thanks!

Where'd you get it? (PA/ TBS/ etc?)

Oh, and to prove how good of a scaling job you did, I tricked 3 people into thinking it was 10+ FEET long! lol. I was like... look at this tank... I wonder how big it is.... just look at that clam LMAO

Great tank!

Get what? The LR? If so, LFS.

10+ huh? LOL!!!! Funny thing is, I almost did it 8' long but I wanted to enter this contest. :D

Thanks!

yeah, dual Dell 1907's (one for AutoCAD, the other for xcel or internet or any other references). Pretty nice setup, perfect for checking out your tank (too bad I don't have a third monitor, then I could see it almost life-size).

How much would a tank like this (but maybe a little taller) run me? My girlfriend really likes the long-low look.

Well I think I might have my Calcium levels figured out... Currently adding about a teaspoon of SeaChem Reef Calcium every other day! I can't believe how much Ca this baby is sucking up!!!

Here's my guys at meal time tonight. :) Sorry not sure what else to post at this point, nothing new due to guidelines, and too soon for any serious growth shots.

DSCN3138.jpg

DSCN3142.jpg

DSCN3148.jpg

man, those guys are so cool...... im seriously still considering getting one or two for a 2.5 on my desk

If I could have a tank at work, this is what I would have in it. They are so cool, so colorful, and such an attention getter. :D

If I could have a tank at work, this is what I would have in it. They are so cool, so colorful, and such an attention getter. :D

Very Sexy Shrimp! You should invest in some of the mini stars, put them in another tank and harvest as needed.

Keep it up.

Thanks irishtexan :) I typically feed them when they "look" hungry... They will start coming out a lot more and actually will swim around the tank. From the last leg to these legs it was about 2 weeks.

Great looking tank, as usual. :D

Just curious about what you feed the cc stars in the rear chamber to keep them alive? How many legs can you cut from a star without killing it?

Pretty cool if you can keep that regenerating food supply going.

Thanks aacm, I'm not feeding the stars anything and not sure how many legs you can cut, I've did two at once on this star and he's still alive, we'll see what happens in a week or two when I need two more legs. :D

Not sure if it will regenerate fast enough to keep up with them, but as long as it stays alive long enough to feed them for 4-6 weeks then I'm happy. I couldn't feed anything else live food for less than a dollar a week. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys!

I figured I'd take some macro shots to keep the thread alive, the waiting game is pretty boring... :(

Blasto-1.jpg

FrogSpawn.jpg

GPL.jpg

GreenandOrangeRic.jpg

OrangeRic.jpg

TealRics.jpg

Zoanthids.jpg

and since I never really give my Derasa much attention, here's a pic...

Derasa.jpg

And of course, one of my guys!!!

Harley.jpg

Archived