Innovative Marine Aquariums

[Stock] Asin

Asin

:o Man you must have some serious funds for this project dude. Real cool. I need to go to that Torrance place.

I think he sold his Denali....

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, Pico. I still need to attach a lot of those frags to the LR. I'm going to try to do it this weekend and I've got some more frags I'm putting in. We'll see how it goes.

Check back over the weekend for some updates.

Thanks again and your tank is looking good, too!

-Asin

Thanks, CEZ. They haven't completely opened up, so I'm going to wait until tomorrow to take pics. Hopefully they'll be wide open.

Oh! One thing that changed, I moved my baby tomato to my qt tank, the sixline wrasse started messing with him and messed up a fin pretty bad, but hopefully he'll recover in the qt.

I'll update with pics tomorrow.

-Asin

Oh! One thing that changed, I moved my baby tomato to my qt tank, the sixline wrasse started messing with him and messed up a fin pretty bad, but hopefully he'll recover in the qt.

The tomato got clowned by a six line wrasse? DUDE that must be a Nazi wrasse, lol. Those tomato's are pretty aggressive.

UPDATE:

Added the following frags:

Frag_19.jpg

Frag_20.jpg

Frag_21.jpg

Frag_22.jpg

FTS

Tank_1105.jpg

Right Side

Tank_1105_right.jpg

Left Side

Tank_1105_left.jpg

I still have quite a bit of frags in my QT waiting for transfer. :)

-Asin

UPDATE:

Added the following frag:

Frag_23.jpg

Also, I seem to have gotten a small diatom bloom. :angry: Hopefully the maintenance engineers will get rid of it.

-Asin

i lost count of your frags. but my suggestion is to still add more liverock, as the corals you carry will not "fill" your tank. the rock will fill your background, give room for your corals to grow, and just enable you to shape your tank better. i would start hunting for a nice centerpiece big mofo rock. if you need someone to hook you up with nice kaelini lemme know, i know just the person, and he's in west LA.

That would be cool. I know I need more rock, I just haven't found nice, cured rock that I like. But, I'll take your word on the kailini rock. Just let me know how much.

• 3 weeks later...

mmmmm....not so bad. JK! Nice job and looking fwd to the next socal-NR meet.

Did you pick up one of those toads from Dane? That would look pretty sweet in that tank as a center piece.

mmmmm....not so bad. JK! Nice job and looking fwd to the next socal-NR meet.

Did you pick up one of those toads from Dane? That would look pretty sweet in that tank as a center piece.

Yeah, I've got one. It will be in there shortly. Still have a bunch of frags in my QT tank, the ones I got from you included. Did you see the zoa's I got from you a few months back? They're in the tank, they are growing really quick too.

Archived