Cultivated Reef

Bonsai Reef! - My aquavase in disguise...

Farrah

Prettyfly, I don't think I can replace it with anything... it looks like a model specific part.

You know... I can't afford this hobby, but somehow I keep spending more and more money. Does it ever stop? Will I ever be sated? At this point, I want to live in a giant aquarium!

Wow! That's gorgeous! A moment frozen in time. :)

Half tempted to pour clear acrylic in there and freeze it in time. ;)

Kidding of course. :) What's the capacity in that tank? And how much was the light setup?

I wish I had the black filter. I should have spent the extra money to get that tank instead.

The size is .75g I believe.

Nanohoods.com installed the lightsetup in the hood. I will let Nanoist give you prices. Since this was the first, the price might alter one way or another.

For your plumbing problem, wrap the pipe in black electrical tape! Tubing problem cured, of course you can't see in it, but clean it out with a bottle brush perhaps once a month or every other depending on growth.

• 1 year later...

Gorgeous little tank Farrah! I think it is screaming for a small frag of pink or red zoos but that may just be my zoo addiction talking. I would love to know the pricing on it and how difficult it is to maintain.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived