Pod Your Reef

hi guys have some extra zoas for sale and some chalices

reefer5168

this is my tank .

Wow! Gorgeous ...

I would love to see you put up a build thread also. I love to see the variety of corals and how people successfully put corals together.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Question mark goes inside the quotations. So does the comma. To me, your grammar isn't perfect either.

Incorrect.

Additionally, "So does the comma." is an incomplete sentence; alas, irrelevance.

Nowhere in any post have I stated my grammar is perfect. I am human and prone to error just as any other. I feel I've expressed my view in a rather straightforward manner. Were it a matter of a misplaced comma as you are suggesting that would keep me from making a purchase, I would clearly have much more pressing compulsive tendencies to address, though I assure you this is not the case.

Please stop nitpicking for this will not work. Let the OP do what he came here to do.

OP, nice tank.

Wow! Gorgeous ...

I would love to see you put up a build thread also. I love to see the variety of corals and how people successfully put corals together.

thank you and i will consider do a thread all i can say is mixing corals is very hard work and you loss lots of corals and money to achive this but it worth every second snd every penny.
Yes it is worth it, your tank is far better than mine. I also think a tank build would help your sales so people see the tank that the coral is from. I don't know about other people but I like to see the coral's current home before I buy.
thank you and at this point i don't even care if the corals dont sale , people like you make my life more happy than salling one coral
thank you and at this point i don't even care if the corals dont sale , people like you make my life more happy than salling one coral

Welcome! Make sure if you do make a thread to post a link here!

Deleted User 5

To:English Professors

I'm wondering how was your start on this forum with 0% feedback ?

You have to start from 0 and build your trust up so give the guy a brake.

+1 for great tank you have reefer5168.

CoolNameGoesHere

not gonna add to the "debate" - just gonna say you have nice corals and plug a fish club local to you.

if you don't sell your stuff here, check out SFVR* (sfvr.net - san fernando valley reefers). the club meets every month or so. whatever you don't clear out on here, i'm sure you can unload at the meets.

if you end up going to a meeting, you'll more than likely eat a ton of good food and meet quite a few other fish nerds and coral addicts. everyone is welcome.

*english as a first language not required.

not gonna add to the "debate" - just gonna say you have nice corals and plug a fish club local to you.

if you don't sell your stuff here, check out SFVR* (sfvr.net - san fernando valley reefers). the club meets every month or so. whatever you don't clear out on here, i'm sure you can unload at the meets.

if you end up going to a meeting, you'll more than likely eat a ton of good food and meet quite a few other fish nerds and coral addicts. everyone is welcome.

*english as a first language not required.

thank you

To:English Professors

I'm wondering how was your start on this forum with 0% feedback ?

You have to start from 0 and build your trust up so give the guy a brake.

+1 for great tank you have reefer5168.

thats true everybody start on 0 feedback .

Archived