Pod Your Reef

hi guys have some extra zoas for sale and some chalices

reefer5168

LOL giggles...bro your just full of the lulz

Easy internet access + dumbass = you and half the people on this site....quit breathing...you're wasting good air meant for the rest of us...

++++++++++++1
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lockdown:

Op, if you are having trouble keeping the jerks at bay, try typing your for sale thread into freetranslation.com. Start a new topic and ask mods to lock this one up. The grammar won't be perfect using that site, but spelling will all be good and hopefully people will leave you alone and buy your coral. Glws.

:lockdown:

Op, if you are having trouble keeping the jerks at bay, try typing your for sale thread into freetranslation.com. Start a new topic and ask mods to lock this one up. The grammar won't be perfect using that site, but spelling will all be good and hopefully people will leave you alone and buy your coral. Glws.

lol i forgot about the corals i just keep the corals for now lol

I agree wil the OP let the corals speak for them selves! His Zoas are pretty nice and his chalices are AMAZING! If I hadnt just spent alot of money on coral I probably would have picked some of this stuff up! GLWS and nice corals!

I just picked up several frags and wanted to post some feedback. He's got a sweet tank with some pretty sweet corals. He's a really nice guy and hooked me up with a couple of freebies. Great prices and he guarantees his corals in case they melt. His English might not be great, but I understood everything he said so give the guy a break. I will happily buy from him again.

Not buying this guys coral because of poor grammar is the stupidest #### I have EVER heard

amazing pieces at even better prices

enough said

Not buying this guys coral because of poor grammar is the stupidest #### I have EVER heard

amazing pieces at even better prices

enough said

I don't think it's stupid.... I think it's just plain racist.... Wish I had money I want some of his zoas.

slickwill613
I don't think it's stupid.... I think it's just plain racist.... Wish I had money I want some of his zoas.

How is it racist? Racism has nothing to do with language.

So there you have it. Its obvious that OP's primary language is not English. Cut him some slack. How can you b#### about a " I send you corals and you pay me after you receive them offer"?

False. I wouldn't buy from him if he said he would ship for free, give me a 3 month guarantee, and throw in a freebie. His grammar is TERRIBLE. I am in no way an English scholar and I know mine isn't perfect but I try to use proper grammar whenever possible. His terrible grammar is a major turnoff.
ho no looks like socal did not care about you stupid advise and buy from me lol
Me no speekie. Ship to coral. This is gud, ya?

Spech inglish!?! ####ing classic.

This crap right here is racist, get your head out of your ass if you can't figure this kinda crap out on your own.

Christ, I'm surprised a mod hasn't jumped on this thread yet.

Same....I don't think they care...the moderating around here has kinda tanked lately...

slickwill613
This crap right here is racist, get your head out of your ass if you can't figure this kinda crap out on your own.

Look it up. Language has no bearing on racism.

LOL this guy is a real life hillbilly. Racist-toned comments, homophobic, proud of his ignorance, and lives in the south. I wouldn't be surprised to find you driving around town with a shotgun in hand and your grandma strapped to a rocking chair on the roof.

OP- gl with sale, and enjoy all the free bumps....

+1 Where almost in 2013 and there's still racist hillbillies in the south now this guy is funny I vote the racist hillbilly should be banned from this site who agrees?

I am from the South. I have traveled to California, Connecticut, Maryland, New York, Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado and lived in Florida where I found racists, ignorance and intolerance everywhere.

@GFN & LB -Please do not stereotype people from the south. If you do, then you are guilty of the same bad behavior you are pointing to in others.

Good luck OP. I am glad you made a sale!

English is not an easy language to learn even for people who are native English speakers.

Keep your head up. I understand everything you wrote. Welcome to Nano-Reef.

Good luck selling your corals.

This was my original post on this thread.

I am from the South. I have traveled to California, Connecticut, Maryland, New York, Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado and lived in Florida where I found racists, ignorance and intolerance everywhere.

@GFN & LB -Please do not stereotype people from the south. If you do, then you are guilty of the same bad behavior you are pointing to in others.

Good luck OP. I am glad you made a sale!

This was my original post on this thread.

i will like to say thank you to everyone who have post positive things that make me feel that theare is nice people on nano-reef not only pure ignorants or racist people that dont have a life and say stupid things to have some atention i dont care what this guy say and i dont even care if i dont sale the corals at this point all i care is that i found nice people on this forum and i really apreciate all the support thanks again and happy reefing all i care is reef and have fun

i will like to say thank you to everyone who have post positive things that make me feel that theare is nice people on nano-reef not only pure ignorants or racist people that dont have a life and say stupid things to have some atention i dont care what this guy say and i dont even care if i dont sale the corals at this point all i care is that i found nice people on this forum and i really apreciate all the support thanks again and happy reefing all i care is reef and have fun

post-76260-1349762188_thumb.jpg

Actually it does.... I mean what kind of person does not speak English well? And what type is considered discriminated against? Hence being racist against him because he does not speak English well.

This is as grown as I'm getting. I'll just stick to places that use english. I still think it's funny, and you should let your boyfriend defend himself.

im defending my self the way it has to be on this hooby this is my tank now show me what you got or shutt you mouth .

post-76260-1349762571_thumb.jpg

I'm sorry, when did I say poor grammar has any correlation with being burnt on a transaction? And why is my plea to restore the initial purpose of this thread 'stupid'? As for accusing this thread of making me 'stupid', that is incorrect, but I'm not going to contribute to this thread by way of semantics. Calm down, and read the post again. Exacerbation wholly unnecessary. Calm down.

Question mark goes inside the quotations. So does the comma. To me, your grammar isn't perfect either.

im defending my self the way it has to be on this hooby this is my tank now show me what you got or shutt you mouth .

No one is going to post because that tank is stunning! :D Do you have a build thread?

No one is going to post because that tank is stunning! :D Do you have a build thread?
no i dont you think its worth to do one my tank is nice but i have seen really crazy looking ones on forums
no i dont you think its worth to do one my tank is nice but i have seen really crazy looking ones on forums

Yes it is worth it, your tank is far better than mine. I also think a tank build would help your sales so people see the tank that the coral is from. I don't know about other people but I like to see the coral's current home before I buy.

Archived