Coral Vue Hydros

hi guys have some extra zoas for sale and some chalices

reefer5168

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

space monsters 5 polyps 60 rastas 4 polyps 50 darth mauls 2 for 25 sunny ds 5 polyps 60 location woodland hills ca i can shipp any state for 40 dollars usps express mail overnight

post-76260-1349156890_thumb.jpg

post-76260-1349156912_thumb.jpg

post-76260-1349156932_thumb.jpg

post-76260-1349156945_thumb.jpg

post-76260-1349156957_thumb.jpg

photos of the chalice i have i will warranty my zoas and chalices if it dies in the first 3 days i will send you another coral or refund you money free shipping on over 350 dollars spend

post-76260-1349212844_thumb.jpg

post-76260-1349212879_thumb.jpg

post-76260-1349212906_thumb.jpg

post-76260-1349212956_thumb.jpg

post-76260-1349212980_thumb.jpg

superman chalice frag 60 oregon mummy eye 4 eyes 120 original mummy eye 3 eyes 80 watermelon chalice 5 eyes 70 i dont know name on the bigger one but i want 150 fort it have 10 plus eyes

Punctuation + grammar = Sale.

No it does not.

photos of the chalice i have i will warranty my zoas and chalices if it dies in the first 3 days i will send you another coral or refund you money free shipping on over 350 dollars spend

That right there equals sales. GLWS i wish i had money right now i would get all your zoas

No it does not.

That right there equals sales. GLWS i wish i had money right now i would get all your zoas

False. I wouldn't buy from him if he said he would ship for free, give me a 3 month guarantee, and throw in a freebie. His grammar is TERRIBLE. I am in no way an English scholar and I know mine isn't perfect but I try to use proper grammar whenever possible. His terrible grammar is a major turnoff.

I live in West Hills! That would be really cool to come get some zoas from you, then you wouldn't have to ship them. I just wish I had more money! :/ Would you mind if my boyfriend and I came over sometime this week to take a look?? We're interested :)

i dont think i say 3 months i say 3 days and yes my inglish is not good but i stick to my words that i will give 3 days waranty and i say say 200 for the zoas including shipping is that clear guys?

False. I wouldn't buy from him if he said he would ship for free, give me a 3 month guarantee, and throw in a freebie. His grammar is TERRIBLE. I am in no way an English scholar and I know mine isn't perfect but I try to use proper grammar whenever possible. His terrible grammar is a major turnoff.

+1

I agree with you on the grammar being bad but then again did you stop and think that maybe English is not his primary language? In my reef club there are a few guys where English is their second language but that does not mean their corals are ####ty like their English, much less their TERRIBLE grammar. I actually don't think his grammar should represent his corals and his care in them.

I agree with you on the grammar being bad but then again did you stop and think that maybe English is not his primary language? In my reef club there are a few guys where English is their second language but that does not mean their corals are ####ty like their English, much less their TERRIBLE grammar. I actually don't think his grammar should represent his corals and his care in them.

Ya I did. And I also agree in the fact that it doesn't represent his corals BUT the fact that he hasn't been here long, has no filed out profile, and hardly participates in the forum just work great with his lack of grammar. I've seen too many people burned here on situations that started just like this.

Ya I did. And I also agree in the fact that it doesn't represent his corals BUT the fact that he hasn't been here long, has no filed out profile, and hardly participates in the forum just work great with his lack of grammar. I've seen too many people burned here on situations that started just like this.

Then I guess my only recommendation for you is don't buy from him and let him try to sell his corals. I guess this means we are hijacking his post so I will stop posting on here. If you have a problem with what I'm saying then there are other ways on contact.

Again good luck with your sale to the op.

ok guys i did not know you have to spech inglish perfect to be on this hobby if that this hobby will be a rasist hobby which is not so if you have a problem whit me because i dont spech inglish is a difrent story than me trying tu burn anybody man if anybody on this forum will like to buy any of the corals that im selling i will shipp the corals first to you guys and if you get what i say you will get you will pay me after that way if anybody will get burn is going to be me if i dont get pay thats how much i trust my corals to be healthy and peoe to be honest like me

ok guys i did not know you have to spech inglish perfect to be on this hobby if that this hobby will be a rasist hobby which is not so if you have a problem whit me because i dont spech inglish is a difrent story than me trying tu burn anybody man if anybody on this forum will like to buy any of the corals that im selling i will shipp the corals first to you guys and if you get what i say you will get you will pay me after that way if anybody will get burn is going to be me if i dont get pay thats how much i trust my corals to be healthy and peoe to be honest like me

English is not an easy language to learn even for people who are native English speakers.

Keep your head up. I understand everything you wrote. Welcome to Nano-Reef.

Good luck selling your corals.

The guy is just trying to sell his corals. If you don't like his grammar then don't buy. Cut the guy some slack, he's doing the best he can to express himself in English.

slickwill613

Me no speekie. Ship to coral. This is gud, ya?

Spech inglish!?! ####ing classic.

Me no speekie. Ship to coral. This is gud, ya?

Spech inglish!?! ####ing classic.

Your comment is not even funny. Grow up. Try going to another country and let's see how well you do smart a$$. I actually appreciate the fact that the OP is trying to learn another language rather than be ignorant like you.

Archived