ReefCleaners.org

Panorama Pro LED for BC 14

hirschy75

So I'm really looking into getting these before any other major investment but still rather unsure what is right or wrong about what I'm thinking.

So far I'm looking at these for bulbs:

Panorama Pro LED Module 24V- 19 Watt 12K White/445nm Blue

Panorama Pro LED Module 24V- 19 Watt 445nm/Magenta

Which seem to cover a little bit of every color. I'm probably going to have mostly zoas, rics and acans so I'm really trying to get the best color combo possible that will bring out their colors the best. Would and all royal blue instead of the blue/magenta be better? Or maybe two white/blues?

As far as equipment I believe I need:

24V 60 Watt Transformer for Stunner & Panorama Pro

3-Way Splitter

Is the Inline LED Dimmer 12-24 volt necessary? And if so how does that fit into the standard hood? Would I need to drill into it?

TeflonTomDosh
So I'm really looking into getting these before any other major investment but still rather unsure what is right or wrong about what I'm thinking.

So far I'm looking at these for bulbs:

Which seem to cover a little bit of every color. I'm probably going to have mostly zoas, rics and acans so I'm really trying to get the best color combo possible that will bring out their colors the best. Would and all royal blue instead of the blue/magenta be better? Or maybe two white/blues?

As far as equipment I believe I need:

Is the Inline LED Dimmer 12-24 volt necessary? And if so how does that fit into the standard hood? Would I need to drill into it?

Ecoxotic recommends the exact combo you spoke of and they are bad ass!! That's what I have in my jbj 12. The dimmers are more for acclimation than anything. I'm probably going to sell mine once I find a suitable "moonlight". These puny leds that came with the stock hood ain't cutting it

ill be selling my panorama's that are 4 months old in about a month. i have an all blue and 50/50, 1 transformer and 2 way splitter and dimmer for $150 shipped!!

i want to go with a retrofit LED system for my 29g with a reef controller.

TeflonTomDosh
ill be selling my panorama's that are 4 months old in about a month. i have an all blue and 50/50, 1 transformer and 2 way splitter and dimmer for $150 shipped!!

i want to go with a retrofit LED system for my 29g with a reef controller.

That's a great price!

Archived