inTank Media Baskets

Unofficial "TANKED" Season Two Discussion

Euphyllia

I liked how the idiots ran with sharks down steps and out someone's front door, trying not to drop it as they got it to the van. I also enjoyed seeing Wayde climb his 350lb ass up a ladder and use the shark to keep himself from falling over backwards. And the women are still unattractive and trashy. Redneck is OK though.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The show would be a lot better if it left out the reality-tv-real-housewives of aquaria stuff. However, being a TV show, i understand that they need to have it in there. I'm curious as to how much creative influence the guys actually get in what goes into an episode, and what gets edited out. They may go into detail, but some producer finds it boring, and edits it out.

CoralWhisperer

My thoughts on Tanked....

Those guys are jacka$$es, but if it creates interest in the hobby its great.

It is in fact tv entertainment tho, so dont expect a David Attenborough-quality documentary and you wont be disappointed.

They build tanks..... pretty freakin awesome ones if you ask me ;)

I wish I had 5 or 10 K$ layin around, Id have them build be a bada$$ multilevel sectional frogfish system!

jedimasterben
I got a book from Animal Planet about reef tanks which helped me set up mine. It's pretty legit, probably as legit as a wallaby would be.

siggin' that.

Okay show... I've watched about 4 or 5 episodes. Some of the tanks were awesome and I would like to have, others were pretty dumb...

I'll probably watch a bit of the 2nd season.

I really feel sorry for Redneck.

He's like the only level headed guy there and he's constantly getting dragged into stuff! :lol:

Archived