FS- sps, lps, softie

keydiver

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
JakeJekel37

Do you put all your frags on plugs, or could you put some on some small rubble? I ask because rubble is much easier for me to place in my small 6" cube.

Do you put all your frags on plugs, or could you put some on some small rubble? I ask because rubble is much easier for me to place in my small 6" cube.

pmed

What do you still have available? I'm located in Miami area and would like to pick them up with cash in hand. Interested in some of the Sps.

What do you still have available? I'm located in Miami area and would like to pick them up with cash in hand. Interested in some of the Sps.

I've still got everything listed. I can make more frags if need be. sent you a PM

I've still got everything listed. I can make more frags if need be. sent you a PM

Not to familiar with PM but I tried to send you one. But I'm interested in

Pink birdnest 

Radio active zoas

Ora spongodes

Red digipora

Purple polp monti

ORA green slimer

And any other corals you could frag

how about shipping to 91214? and im interested in magicians, green implosions, and candy cane coral.

Priority is $10, express is $40

which do you suggest to los angeles area? how far away are you?

I'm in Miami so pretty much across the country. I offer live arrival with express but not with priority. However, most people ship zoas priority without any issues

could you possibly hold 1 frag of magicians and green implosions for me? if i order it will be wednesday becasue then i will be home when they arrive.

could you possibly hold 1 frag of magicians and green implosions for me? if i order it will be wednesday becasue then i will be home when they arrive.

Yes I can do that. Just shoot my a PM which you're ready.

Just want to say he has a nice selection of corals. Really took care of me with pricing. Think I found my new dive partner also.

Just want to say he has a nice selection of corals. Really took care of me with pricing. Think I found my new dive partner also.

Nice meeting you man! I'll be in touch

eddiecorrea
radioactive dragons eyes Zoas 7-10 polyps- $10 each

Whammin watermelons 4-5 polyps- $8

ORA green slimer: $20 for 1" frags

Red digipora- $10 for 1" frag

I want all of these to 98023 :D

Any chance you can make the zoas on one plug? I'm going for a zoa garden in my tank.

don't think i'll be buying anything cuz i just bought some zoas from someone more local. Great prices and the Magicians Palys are awesome, though.

Archived