Innovative Marine Aquariums

FS- sps, lps, softie

keydiver

You'd be a badass and a half if you could! That thing is wondiferous! If you could get a big piece, what would the cost be?

Priority is fine for most corals as long as the weather isn't too cold, and using syrofoam peanuts will help with insulation.

It depedns on how large teh piece that comes off it :lol: . Obviously i'll discount it from the regular $10 per 2". It would probbaly be somewhere in the $40 range

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jedimasterben
It depedns on how large teh piece that comes off it :lol: . Obviously i'll discount it from the regular $10 per 2". It would probbaly be somewhere in the $40 range

Ok, cool with me, but I'll have to talk to the mrs. about it. She loves pink, but she doesn't like when I spend over $20 at a time on coral lol. I'll PM you after I talk with her, so don't cut one yet. :)

Ok, cool with me, but I'll have to talk to the mrs. about it. She loves pink, but she doesn't like when I spend over $20 at a time on coral lol. I'll PM you after I talk with her, so don't cut one yet. :)

No problem, just let me know

Think they'd be okay priority? It's warming up nicely here! :happy: I only get paid once a month so funds are low but I really want more pink in my tank!

Teacher?

Keydiver How did the macro algae I sent you work out?

Teacher?

Keydiver How did the macro algae I sent you work out?

It's doing great. A bit of it melted away, but it's putting out some new branches. Slowly but surely :happy:

I thought I saw it in one of your pictures

Yeah that was a smaller frag though. I split it between my two tanks in case it didn't like one of the conditions that way I wouldn't lose the whole thing

I have LE X-factor monti frags for sale as well.

$20 for an inch frag.

And possibly sunset monti if anybody is interested. I have a big 3" colony for negotiable price if it sparks any interest.

pisces3kitty

Hi did you get a chance to upload the pic to photobucket? If possible, please send me both if still available thanks

• 2 weeks later...

bump, still have a bunch of stuff left. Adding:

Magicians: $7 pp

Green implosions: $5 pp

Green slimer acropora: $10 smaller frag about an inch, $20 larger frag over 2"

Red digi frag 1"- $10

Purple polyp monti frag $8 (kinda small)

birdsnest frags are now mounted on plugs!

TIA- I have one and two polyp frags of magicians, one, two and three polyp frags of green implosions. I'll put up pics a little later

bump, still have a bunch of stuff left. Adding:

Magicians: $7 pp

Green implosions: $5 pp

Green slimer acropora: $10 smaller frag about an inch, $20 larger frag over 2"

Red digi frag 1"- $10

Purple polyp monti frag $8 (kinda small)

birdsnest frags are now mounted on plugs!

TIA- I have one and two polyp frags of magicians, one, two and three polyp frags of green implosions. I'll put up pics a little later

Bump, nobody wants any of the new frags?

Archived