ReefCleaners.org

Just because it's April SALE! 30% OFF!

FireCorals

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Woops Nano Cube 24gallon. The dimensions are 18" x 19.6" x 19.7".

I currently have zoas/rics/xenias

With 80 degree optics you may be able to pull it off for those particular types of coral. If you plan on stocking corals that have higher lighting demand, you will most likely need two, or try to keep them somewhere in the center high up.

Mine arrives tomorrow! I cant wait!

Got a twenty k and what a great deal. Thanks again!

Thank you! omgomgomg

my tank is 36"x18"x16" 40g Breeder, Will 2 Tri-color and 2 20k on each side will be enough for dominated SPS only? or should i just get 3 or 4 Tri-color and what degree optics do i need? Thanks buddy!

i wish you can hookup on the 2 full spectrum, definitely would get it right away. :)

Thanks for the reply. If I were to get 2, Can I buy 60 degree optics?

Not a problem, You can get two with 60 degree optics, there's no additional charge.

my tank is 36"x18"x16" 40g Breeder, Will 2 Tri-color and 2 20k on each side will be enough for dominated SPS only? or should i just get 3 or 4 Tri-color and what degree optics do i need? Thanks buddy!

i wish you can hookup on the 2 full spectrum, definitely would get it right away. :)

4 Should be more than enough for SPS on 60 degree optics.

As far as the full specs, we only have 2 left til next shipment comes in sometime next week.

Unfortunately we cannot offer any discounts at this time for this model particular model other than the $10 off coupon "IAMNR".

Btw, all orders over $249 get free shipping.

Thanks everyone!

These look like aweaome bulbs. I have used a rapid led par 38 and am now using an orphek pr125. I am super interested in trying one out to see how well it does. How would you compare the tri color to the orphek?

These look like aweaome bulbs. I have used a rapid led par 38 and am now using an orphek pr125. I am super interested in trying one out to see how well it does. How would you compare the tri color to the orphek?

I have never used an Orphek product nor did I know who they were til another customer had asked me about them. From the little I have seen they look like they are on the pricier side, but I don't know anymore than that about them, at least enough to comment on and not sound bias, lol.

decision.. decision.. hmm. :)

With our outstanding feedback, 30 day guarantee and 3-year warrant you still have to think about it? LOL.

Captain Hook

Great deal! Anyone considering these lights its definately the way to go, other bulbs do not compare to what LEDTRIC has to offer for the price and features avaliable!

Great deal! Anyone considering these lights its definately the way to go, other bulbs do not compare to what LEDTRIC has to offer for the price and features avaliable!

Thank you for the comments!

looking to replace my solona disco ball light that is over my 18 x 18 x 18 cube. What will I need to match the look of a pheonix 150w 14k? I was looking at the $69 lights but I wasn't sure if they would give me the same look. Would I need one or two?

Thanks.

looking to replace my solona disco ball light that is over my 18 x 18 x 18 cube. What will I need to match the look of a pheonix 150w 14k? I was looking at the $69 lights but I wasn't sure if they would give me the same look. Would I need one or two?

Thanks.

You can either run one TruPop with 80 degree optics, depending on what you are stocking or do as zooman72 suggested below and run two, only I suggest the TruPops because I believe they are closer to the 14k Phoenix (one of my favorite bulbs back in the old cave man days of MH).

Two of the TriColors with 60 degree optics might do it - they are an excellent choice at that price.

Damnit! I just ordered last week lol

PM sent!

You can either run one TruPop with 80 degree optics, depending on what you are stocking or do as zooman72 suggested below and run two, only I suggest the TruPops because I believe they are closer to the 14k Phoenix (one of my favorite bulbs back in the old cave man days of MH).

PM sent!

Thanks... If I do one of the trupop's, would I get pretty decent coverage of the whole tank? How high would I need to mount it from the surface. The tank is mainly softies and lps. I think there is a small digi in there somewhere but that is it for SPS.

Thanks... If I do one of the trupop's, would I get pretty decent coverage of the whole tank? How high would I need to mount it from the surface. The tank is mainly softies and lps. I think there is a small digi in there somewhere but that is it for SPS.

You should get decent spread throughout the tank, dependent about the height above the waterline. I would be concerned about PAR if you have it too high. I would not go any higher than 6-10" AWL. Considering you only have LPS/Softies, I think you will be fine but if you have SPS or plan on stocking SPS, I would definitely recommend two units, unless you only want SPS at the very top center, lol.

If you have anymore questions, please feel free to ask.

You should get decent spread throughout the tank, dependent about the height above the waterline. I would be concerned about PAR if you have it too high. I would not go any higher than 6-10" AWL. Considering you only have LPS/Softies, I think you will be fine but if you have SPS or plan on stocking SPS, I would definitely recommend two units, unless you only want SPS at the very top center, lol.

If you have anymore questions, please feel free to ask.

I am ready to order one. Which optics should I use?

I am ready to order one. Which optics should I use?

When you order, in the extra instructions, just note you want to try both and I will include the 80 degrees free so you can try them both out and see what works best for you.

Please remember everyone, if you want your orders out today/tomorrow, you need to order tonight as we won't be shipping tomorrow. All orders made tomorrow and throughout the weekend/Monday will be shipped Monday.

Thanks,

Mike C.

Do you only ship certain days of the week? Just curious as I noticed mine hasn't shipped yet. I have been watching.... :D

Do you only ship certain days of the week? Just curious as I noticed mine hasn't shipped yet. I have been watching.... :D

We ship Monday-Friday, sometimes Saturdays, almost 100% of orders ship same day if before 6pm US Eastern Time, if not they are shipped the next day.

What day and what time did you place your order?

Any orders shipped before 6pm today were already shipped and any orders made after 6pm today will go out in the morning.

Thanks,

Mike C.

I'm not worried about it at all...just impatient :lol:

I ordered around 3 p.m. on the 10th.

Matthew McLemore? You actually ordered at 6:40pm US East on Tuesday and it was shipped the following day on Wednesday at about 2pm US EAST with the rest of the orders. Unfortunately although I am posting here at that time and later, the post office is not open after 5pm therefore orders placed after 6 have to be shipped the following day.

I can ship out as late as 6 because I actually have a family member that works there and I can take orders directly to them to be shipped, which I normally do, but passed that time, I cannot.

You should have it soon and I know you will be happy with it.

Thank you for your patience.

Mike C.

thegambler26

Hey Mike C I'm looking around for lighting and not sure what to go with. My tank is 18x18x24tall I'm thinking of going with mainly lps and softies but might get into sps in the future. How deep do your par 38 bulbs penetrate? Would i need to go with two to assure I dont have any dark spots in my tank?

Archived