Top Shelf Aquatics

45CUBE,STAND,SUMP.ALL FOR $150.MARYLAND

Esqueleto

ASKING $150 for 45G Marineland (perfect condition), Stand for the cube, DIY 10g Sump, 1 big Ocellaris clownfish, 1 royal gramma, return pump 500gph, 20-25lbs of Caribbean Dry rock!!!!!!! LIVESTOCK IS NOT INCLUDED(only the clownfish and the royal gramma)

ALL OF THAT FOR ONLY $150- I have to be F.. kidding...Hurry before I change my mind!!!!!!!!!!

LOCAL PICK UP ONLY!!!!!

post-68216-1333398678_thumb.jpg

Why are you selling? Are you getting out of the hobby, or upgrading? Does the $500 include the livestock?

interested in the overflow, if you decide to part later.

NOW: Selling frags or mini colonies. After I get rid of the livestock Ill be selling the hardware.

Local pick up Only.

Frags prices: from $5 to $15.

Zipcode: 21117

saltwatercoral
NOW: Selling frags or mini colonies. After I get rid of the livestock Ill be selling the hardware.

Local pick up Only.

Frags prices: from $5 to $15.

Zipcode: 21117

PM sent

What SPS frags/ mini colonies do you have left?

a lot of green birdnest, the miami hurricane chalice. the birdnest is kind of brown because Im not taking care of the nutrients levels but everything is healthy and they get the color back easily, its just that im tired of maintenance and responsabilities, I have enough already lol

I have 3 head frogspawn (Green with purple tips) hammer coral(10 heads) mushrooms etc... they all have excellent colors.

saltwatercoral
bump.

CLams and Pink birdnest are pending untill FRIDAY!!!!

lots of frags available of the rest.

Pending... LOL that deal is done!

Pending... LOL that deal is done!

CLAMS and PINK BIRDNEST SOLD!!!!

hahahahaha perfect because I already spent the money hahahahahaha

the 400 dosent include the light and mp10 right?

no, the mp10 was sold before this post but it DOES include the lightning system, the 45g cube, the stand and the livestock along with overflow box, sump, extra 40g breeder tank, etc....

the clams are sold, the pink birdnest is sold, the rocks are sold. the rest if still for sale. Everything is in like new condition, the lightning system is pretty much new and still under warranty with fishneedit.com. Im including and extra HQI bulb never used in original box.

the crazy coralline algae grow is included too for free LOL

Bump!!!!!

Hammer coral (green/cream head): $10 per head

Fragspawn (green/purple) big heads: $20 per head

kenya trees: $5-15 per frag

GSP: $10-15 per frag

Red Lava Mushrooms: $5 per head

Green/purple mushrooms: $5 per head

Purple Mushrooms: $5 per head

Green Birdnest: $10-15 per frag

40g Breeder sump: $25 (plus 15g tank for free)

HOME DEPOT 5G bucket FULL of caribbean dry rock: $25

Royal Gramma fish: $10

ASKING $150 for 45G Marineland (perfect condition), Stand for the cube, DIY 10g Sump, 1 big Ocellaris clownfish, 1 royal gramma, return pump 500gph, 20-25lbs of Caribbean Dry rock!!!!!!!

ALL OF THAT FOR ONLY $150- I have to be F.. kidding...Hurry before I change my mind!!!!!!!!!!

LOCAL PICK UP ONLY!!!!!

ASKING $150 for 45G Marineland (perfect condition), Stand for the cube, DIY 10g Sump, 1 big Ocellaris clownfish, 1 royal gramma, return pump 500gph, 20-25lbs of Caribbean Dry rock!!!!!!!

LOCAL PICK UP ONLY!!!!!

Archived