Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

► 10,000th Order Special ◄

inTank

10000orders-1.png

Very soon inTank will be honored to receive it's 10,000th order! This is huge because we all like even fun numbers. It is also huge because in four (4) years it is hard to imagine that 10,000 boxes will have been packed and sent on their way worldwide with my two hands. This is one thing I enjoy doing and will do as long as I can.

inTank was started April 17, 2008, we didn't really have a name besides the "StevieT Basket" then just very crudely cut pieces of acrylic that were glued together to form what could be a media basket.

Sadly that unit does not exist any more but unit number two does in the timeline on the office wall. smile.gif

The website went live in November 2008 and order number "#1" (didn't start at 1 just like a check book wink.gif ) is calculated off of this. Before that email was the form of order management along with an excel sheet to track sales.

So on to the fun part:

In celebration the 10,000th order that is received will be refunded 100%

But there is more if you click now...

• Order 10,000 = 100% Discount including shipping. Refunded after item(s) are shipped
  • Order 9,999 = 75% Discount including shipping. Refunded after item(s) are shipped
  • Order 9,998 = 50% Discount including shipping. Refunded after item(s) are shipped
  • Order 9,997 = 25% Discount. Refunded after item(s) are shipped
  • Order 9,996 = 15% Discount. Refunded after item(s) are shipped
  • Order 9,995 = You should have waited a few minutes....

Discounts apply to all orders including international orders. As mentioned earlier the ride up to the 10,000th order will happen soon. Because we did not start at order #1 current order line is not representative so no cheatin'.

inTank you for keeping me busy and doing what I love, creating solutions, not sleeping enough, and logistics.

-Steve

http://mediabaskets.com/

• 2 weeks later...

We're getting very close but not there yet. Still a chance to hit the inTank jackpot

I will post the first names and order numbers here when it happens.

• 4 weeks later...

This is going to happen, the internet gods have foretasted an 89% chance Friday May 4th :wizard:

10000orders2.jpg

Euphyllia

It would be pretty funny if the 10,000th order was something really simple, like just a thing of carbon with like $3 shipping. :mellow:

northstar1357

what if someone actually spends 5k on the 10k order? would you really give it away for free!??? LOLZ or just lie about it since no one else knows but you LOLZ

Congratulations to these winners! You will receive applicable credits to your payment method.

Thank you all for your continued support of inTank. These past four years have been a blast. It's hard to imagine 10,000+ boxes have been packed up and shipped worldwide.

Invoice # Discount Name

11120........100% + ship.....Walter S.

11117........75% + ship.......Arnoldo G.

11116........50% + ship.......Chris B.

11115........25%.................Brian T.

11114........15%.................Peter S.

payment errors make up for the missing invoice numbers. Lucky you Walter.

• 4 weeks later...
Rollermonkey
Congratulations to these winners! You will receive applicable credits to your payment method.

Thank you all for your continued support of inTank. These past four years have been a blast. It's hard to imagine 10,000+ boxes have been packed up and shipped worldwide.

Invoice # Discount Name

11120........100% + ship.....Walter S.

11117........75% + ship.......Arnoldo G.

11116........50% + ship.......Chris B.

11115........25%.................Brian T.

11114........15%.................Peter S.

payment errors make up for the missing invoice numbers. Lucky you Walter.

Oh my god.

I won and had NO F'IN CLUE.

The box showed up, I didn't even glance at the packing slip. Just started stuffing into the tank.

I almost sort of noticed, because at some point, I think when I looked at my CC statement, I briefly thought "I thought I spent more than that. Hmph."

:lol:

Well, to make up for a noob who didn't even have salt in the tank yet winning at any level, I just placed a new order.

Very soon inTank will be honored to receive it's 10,000th order!

Holy sh*t. Congrats Steve! I was a customer before being a customer was coooooool ;)

Are you doing inTank full time now?

Archived