inTank Media Baskets

What the hell?!

Vortex

metrokat posted in my thread?!??!

Off topic/ She has 5000+ posts in less than a year. I ask you, who's thread has she not posted in?

On topic/ I do agree with her, those tentacles are too long to be a vermitid snail.

Is it possible that it is a micro brittle star in the rock?

Off topic/ She has 5000+ posts in less than a year. I ask you, who's thread has she not posted in?

:o she is not like that lol

Unfortunately it's not a micro brittle star. I know this bc I too was captivated by the action so I was staring.

You dont hang out with the lounge rats then? MBonus did I forget to post in your thread? Sowwy, link it, I'll try to say something coherent and meaningfull.

:o she is not like that lol

awww.

Footnote: dang he's right I have over 5000 posts and I didn't even notice. :slap:

You dont hang out with the lounge rats then? MBonus did I forget to post in your thread? Sowwy, link it, I'll try to say something coherent and meaningfull.

awww.

Footnote: dang he's right I have over 5000 posts and I didn't even notice. :slap:

I would first have to have a meaningful thread, which I don't, so don't worry about it. ;)

wth??! im the one that defended you?!!? lol

Mystery Solved!!!! I cought him in the act!! ( sorry didnt have time to add music to the clip)

:blink:

th_VIDEO0004.jpg

Archived