Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Waterfall Montay Zoa's

boxboy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i do :D

Nice!

Mabye i should take some orders? Whats a good starting asking point?

Around $5-$15 per head? or more? Less?

Where can I get heat or cold packs. so I can ship zoas?

5-15 a head? Not interested in any but a good starting price would be around 1 dollar a polyp. I buy my heat packs from www.kensfish.com

These are the best shots I can get with the marco setting on Andriod Phone. With lights on. then a Antic shot. Top down shots. Everone pls click link above and compare to the 2nd pic.

2012-03-29194947.jpg

2012-03-29194952.jpg

2012-03-29195247.jpg

2012-03-29194735.jpg

This is the Gerogia Peach photo from the link.

P11951242_resized2.jpg

There's a reason why they only cost $20. Let them settle in and see if they color up more, before trying to frag them.

There's a reason why they only cost $20. Let them settle in and see if they color up more, before trying to frag them.

Only $20 Because my coral guy likes me alot. Came from MH light tank. He sells me 3" sps branching montis for only$9. why? because hes anther cool reef guy.

There color is better in person. cameras and led lights dont work well together lol at least for me..

They look alright to me, but nothing too special....definitly not 5-15 per polyp....maybe 5-15 per frag(with 3-5 polyps on each frag)

+1

Only $20 Because my coral guy likes me alot. Came from MH light tank. He sells me 3" sps branching montis for only$9. why? because hes anther cool reef guy.

There color is better in person. cameras and led lights dont work well together lol at least for me..

Not trying to be rude boxboy. But they are about as appealing as camo palys. With all the hot zoas out right now those are blah. I give zoas away like that to local reefers.

I know you think you have the next gem in the zoa game but they are not.

I am sure alot of new people will enjoy them but zoa paly nuts not so much.

I need a short list of HOT zoas and palys please Laynman. I wanna be cool too. :D

-_-

Its ok If my zoas are plan. Im just happy to have them and share photos. Thank you everyone for feedback.

I would really like some ideas of what super nice zoas and palys are out there to collect.

Any of your ideas would be a great help. Thanks again in advance.

Nice little colony you have there. They may not be the hottest shiz out there but if you like em them enjoy them.

I never buy zoas by name I just buy what I think is nice looking. (its generally cheaper also..LOL)

Basketball Prodigy

I'm new and I do not know if they will be the next "gem", but i believe they look nice and i would like to add them to my collection. (just my opinion)

Nice!

Mabye i should take some orders? Whats a good starting asking point?

Around $5-$15 per head? or more? Less?

Where can I get heat or cold packs. so I can ship zoas?

i agree $1 or 2 for $1. honestly, not to be rude or mean or anything.... ive seen DOZENS of large colonies (100+polyps) of these at the wholesalers on club trips. ive had them in the past. just being real. still a nice zoa tho. they look great under blue/actinics

Nice little colony you have there. They may not be the hottest shiz out there but if you like em them enjoy them.

I never buy zoas by name I just buy what I think is nice looking. (its generally cheaper also..LOL)

This is true!!

Agree with ya. buying what you like is the only way to go.

Ok Ill let them color up. Then maybe 10polyps for 10+shipping. this will be in a few months.

yeah i'm sure that will be a good price. even 7 ish for $10 / 10 for $15 would probably sell.

list of some zoas that I think are hot, but everyone has their own opinions on what they like:

blonde blue eye #####es

purple hornets

black hole sun

darth mauls

rastas

Hot ones now are

Blondies

Clementine

Iron man palys

Rastas

Agaves

JF bloodshots god of war and pirates blood

Space monsters

Then the older ones people still love are

Candy apple reds orange and green

Nuke greens

Purple deaths

Spidermans

Bam bams

Tubb blues

Green bay packers

Nightmares

Darth mauls

Rock star supernovas

Radioactive dragon eyes

Cats eyes

Mary janes

Fire and ice

Jokers

Sunny d's

Mandarin orange

People eaters

Valentines day

Forgot red purple and blue hornets

Radioactive dragon eyes Dam man. I gave all mine away for free. A while ago lol

This pic was a few months before I hannded them off to a buddybof mine.

IMG-20110807-00014.jpg

Honestly, the way people are, you could probably get away with selling small frgs, with 1 or 2 polyps for 5 or 10 bucks. People would think "wow, I never saw this and never heard of it, it must be worth the money. ".

In my mind though, I believe you should be partially compensated for what you originally paid and that's it. Buying a 50 dollar frag, waitin a month or 2, and selling the tiny bud it grew in the short Amount of time you had it for nearly twice the amount because it is now "2nd generation aquacultured" is not going to further this hobby. I trade all my coral frgs, or even just give them away. If i sell them, it is Usually no where near what its "worth" Admittedly, I would sell m left leg for some blondies.

Archived