SaltCritters.com

Chalices for sale.....

velrui

• 3 weeks later...
all pms returned....still have plenty chalices....

Hi, what's left (kind and size)? How much to ship it to San Francisco? Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi, what's left (kind and size)? How much to ship it to San Francisco? Thank you.

what ones are you looking for...

i got more pink boobies,bazooka joe,and red watermelon's....

i need to move these i am giving awsome deals on tyree red watermelon,tyree jaydas watermelon,tyree bazooka joe,tyree aquascene golden eye,OG alien eye,maimi hurricane,pink boobies,sunny d's,purple hornet,tubbs blue,ora red planet,tyree sunset monti,tri color valida,red/orange lobo,grapes of wrath,tyree babies breath favia ,war coral,and a few others.....hit me up you wont find a better deal...

tyree jaydas watermelon sold...no more sunny ds,or tubbs blues,no more babies breath favia,no more war coral...Still have very nice Miami hurricane's 25 a mini coloney

tyree jaydas watermelon sold...no more sunny ds,or tubbs blues,no more babies breath favia,no more war coral...Still have very nice Miami hurricane's 25 a mini coloney

justjoshinya

im interested in some chalices but would need to know what shipping would be like to 90638 im in socal and 5 hours is too far to drive for me to pick up lol but i cant imagine shipping being too out of control

-Josh

Archived