Coral Vue Hydros

(SOLD)Nano-Box Reef LED parts

mystik0692000

mystik0692000

I am getting rid of some parts I was going to use for a future build that I purchased from Dave Fason @ Nano-Box Reef. I have become too busy with work and have lost all interest for a DIY fixture. All the parts are NEW and have been over a tank, but i did make sure everything is in working order.

Parts List

13up LED module- Paid $105 plus shipping

(It also has the 6 screws and Bergquist thermal pad)

Nano-Box LED Driver- Paid $70 plus shipping

(Has the supplied power supply with it. On/Off feature and Dual channel separate manual dimming)

Nano-Box Heat sink- Paid $15 plus shipping

(Anodized black. 2.5"x9.25" drilled for 13Up board)

Color Combination

One deep red, three cool white and two neutral white Rebel ES on one series. Five royal blue rebel ES and two blue rebels on the second series.

Power consumption

These are all "3 watt LEDs" and the total power consumption would be around 39 watts maximum for the entire module.

Dave makes a quality product and the craftsmanship is great as well whoever gets this will not be disappointed. I want $155 shipped CONUS PAYPAL only buyer pays fees and PM's are key. The first to pay gets these pieces. I do not want to separate and if you have any questions feel free to ask. Buy with confidence just search my handle "mystik0692000". Thanks for checking out my post.

mystik0692000
is this the one with the rounded casing?

If you are referring to the LED driver....then yes it is the rounded case

mystik0692000
how much area will it cover? really interested in all of it.

I am honestly not sure about the coverage because I never had it over a tank. All I can tell you is when I tested the LED module it was by far the brightest I've seen. All my DIY builds paled in comparison with the intensity of this module....(And I have done dozens of builds)

mystik0692000
naw the actual fixture/heatsink looking thing

supernip sorry about that its not the actual housing Dave uses for his light fixtures it actually just a square heat sink with holes drilled in it to mount the 13up module. Here are more pics to better explain.

mystik0692000

One deep red, three cool white and two neutral white Rebel ES on one series. Five royal blue rebel ES and two blue rebels on the second series.

gaberosenfield

How many watts does this feature draw? are those LEDs 1 watt or 3 watts each? I assume they're 3 watts each right?

mystik0692000
How many watts does this feature draw? are those LEDs 1 watt or 3 watts each? I assume they're 3 watts each right?

These are all "3 watt LEDs" and the total power consumption would be around 39 watts maximum for the entire module.

Archived