Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

What no hi I am new forum?

atoll

OK just joined here and unlike most forums I am on there appears to be no new registers or new to this forum to say hi in. :mellow:

Anyway UK reefer with only 35 years reefing experience so obviously much to learn and I do mean that. The more I learn about this fabulus hobby the more I learn I need to learn ermm yeah :o

Had 7 tanks in my time ranging from 130 gallons down to 10 gallons. (UK gallons that is which are bigger than US gallons :P strange but true)

Currently running a River and Reef 94L. Well I say a River and Reef as only the glass tank itself has not been modded :lol: Pic's to follow.

Just like to say hi and hope to be posting more on here and reading about your nano tanks. :)

So I HAD to look it up: 1 gallon[uK] is basically 1.2 gallons[uS].

:welcome: to Nano-Reef.com!

Thanks, and they say everything is always bigger in the US :lol:

My tank is 94L which is 94 Litres = 20.6771 gal(UK) which is around 24 Us gallons. In a nano it does make a difference.

Never really got into this metric lark :mellow:

Really new here myself, but hello and welcome. Look forward to seeing pictures of your tank.

Cheers. :)

DONT COME HERE BRAGGING ABOUT YOUR FANCY GALLONS!

:lol: Just kidding

Welcome Old Timer maybe you can set some of us young wipper snappers straight.

So many words of wisdom :lol: ..... Do I have the right forum :lol:

OK a few have asked to see my system. Well below is a pic I took tonight 8pm GMT that's UK time and we only have the one :o

latesttankpic002.jpg

Archived