Coral Vue Hydros

Whiskey + PayPal = new nano

digitalfreq

digitalfreq

Just bought a new cadlights 8 gallon AIO. PayPal needs to have a breathalyzer. I buy too much **** when I'm buzzed. Looking forward to the tank though.

Mini%20livestock%20banner.jpg

digitalfreq
Lol, I've looked into this tank before, but I really like the PiCoAquariums.com ones a lot better.

Picos are very nice. But I wanted a complete package and when you add in star fire glass and then lights it makes the Picos a lot more money. If this was my only tank I'd go with them but this is just my desk tank so I'm good with the cadlights.

I guess main thing I don't like about cadlights is the fact that there website is never updated and they don't respond to emails for nothing in the world.

I would really like to get either the 50g long or 70g, but I really don't understand their pricing either. They say $1349 for the complete setup, but once you add the stand, sump, skimmer and light tree, it's $2,000+ and I really don't want their light. All I really care for is the tank, sump and stand, but they don't seem to offer that (website has been saying they will be in stock for the past two months on the 12th of March and it's the 17th now with no luck).

Anyone know how much the 50g Long Artisan II is for just tank, stand and sump?

digitalfreq
I guess main thing I don't like about cadlights is the fact that there website is never updated and they don't respond to emails for nothing in the world.

I would really like to get either the 50g long or 70g, but I really don't understand their pricing either. They say $1349 for the complete setup, but once you add the stand, sump, skimmer and light tree, it's $2,000+ and I really don't want their light. All I really care for is the tank, sump and stand, but they don't seem to offer that (website has been saying they will be in stock for the past two months on the 12th of March and it's the 17th now with no luck).

Anyone know how much the 50g Long Artisan II is for just tank, stand and sump?

I live pretty close to the company and can drive there so I'm not worried about warranty issues. Call them up! You can tailor make your own setup. Also I hear that you can buy a knock off cadlights 50g for like $550 bucks. From I hear the quality is very good. Only problem is shipping to Florida. Road trip? Haha jk.

I live pretty close to the company and can drive there so I'm not worried about warranty issues. Call them up! You can tailor make your own setup. Also I hear that you can buy a knock off cadlights 50g for like $550 bucks. From I hear the quality is very good. Only problem is shipping to Florida. Road trip? Haha jk.

We have an awesome builder here locally, Reef Savvy, but there waiting list is like 14 weeks. I will be back in Cali in the summer, my sister lives in Glendale.

Archived